1.0 out of 5 stars Turkey (Lonely Planet), 25 Oct. 2011
This review is from: Turkey (Lonely Planet Travel Guides) (Paperback)
I ordered the travel guide and asked that it be delivered to friends in Spain to speed up the process - I am from South Africa and owuld not have recieved the book on time. I received the book on my arrival in Spain and was thrilled.

I wasn't so thrilled when I found a chunk of pages missing. They were not removed by someone, just missing.

There could be 2 reasons, the first being a misprint or the second being that whoever put the book on Amazon wanted to get rid of a fake copy they had bought. The booked lacked pages that were important to me on my travels.

This has left a sour taste in my mouth and I'm not sure how to overcome this hazard with future purchases.

1.0 out of 5 stars Turkey Travel Book, 28 Nov. 2012
A. M. Knight (Dorset, England) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Turkey (Lonely Planet Travel Guides) (Paperback)
Bought cheap as I was going to Turkey. I found the book very negative and unhelpful. Any way when I went to Turkey, I certainly enjoyed it more than the book would have me believe. I threw away book before I went on the holiday. Would not recommend it.

Turkey (Lonely Planet Travel Guides)
Turkey (Lonely Planet Travel Guides) by Tom Brosnahan (Paperback - 31 Mar. 2003)
Used & New from: £0.01