4.0 out of 5 stars Love the garlic prawns
Published on 3 Jan 2010 by AJ MANNA

3.0 out of 5 stars cookery book.
This was a xmas present , and they are very pleased. On the down side there was some writing in the inside of the book which was to the previous owner, which was annoying.
Published 21 months ago by Gloria Stead

4.0 out of 5 stars Love the garlic prawns, 3 Jan 2010
AJ MANNA (Victoria, Australia) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Simply Italian (Paperback)
I bought this book because my Italian mother-in-law could only pass on recipes with "an onion, some garlic and a bit of hot chilli" which meant nothing to me. Afterall, how much is a bit? Whilst I have no idea if these are authentic Italian recipes I do know the ones I've used have been a hit, especially the Garlic Prawns, and most would appear to resemble the ingredients my mother-in-law would use. Her mantra is "always use fresh", whether it's tomatoes, herbs, vegetables or meat. I certainly recommend this book for those who love cooking with fresh ingredients and want to learn the basics of Italian cooking, although if you've got olive oil, garlic, chilli and salt you're half way there!

4.0 out of 5 stars Just as the title says!!, 20 Mar 2011
This review is from: Simply Italian (Paperback)
Was shown this cook book whilst in an Italian Restaraunt in Spain took a note of the details and sourced it through Amazon as published 2002.
Easy to follow, uncomplicated and lots of good hints. So glad I found it.

3.0 out of 5 stars cookery book., 17 Mar 2013

Simply Italian
Simply Italian by Sophie Braimbridge (Paperback - 1 Oct 2006)
Used & New from: £0.01