5.0 out of 5 stars Exactly what it says on the cover!!
Published on 21 Mar 2007 by Owenftm

2.0 out of 5 stars Disappointing
I am struggling to find anything I like the look of here. Not what I expected. I own hundreds of cookbooks and I have to say, this get used least.
Published on 17 May 2011 by Sarah

5.0 out of 5 stars Exactly what it says on the cover!!, 21 Mar 2007
This review is from: Simply Bill (Paperback)
This is an excellent book with recipes that are truly for everyday. This is the first of Bill Granger's books that I have purchased and I have been that impressed that I have since bought two more. Having two young children that are fussy eaters it is refreshing to find a cook book where the philosophy is that an evening meal shouldn't take any longer than 20 to 30 minutes to prepare. Also, the use of readily available, sensible ingredients make this a must have for anyone who wants to cook fresh tasty food but doesn't have all day to prepare it. Genius!

5.0 out of 5 stars Another triumph!!!, 14 Sep 2005
By A Customer
This review is from: Simply Bill (Paperback)
Hooray! A new book from Bill Granger. And it doesn't disappoint! I have bought Bill's books before and was excited to see this. It is his usual simple, deliciously tasty, classy recipes. This is a must-have for all Bill fans. I would urge anyone to buy this. The children's section is inspirational as are the helpful hints about making things easier all the way through.
I will be buying this for friends for Christmas if they don't already have it, which I would be surprised about! The best thing to come out of Australia since the ashes!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Buy this simple book!, 29 Nov 2007
H. Coates (Swindon,England) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Simply Bill (Paperback)
It its true, really nice simple food that you just want to cook over and over again.....try the chicken salad I've cooked this dozens of times and everyone has wanted the receipe...

5.0 out of 5 stars food heaven!!, 18 Feb 2008
A. JONES "The Jones's" (Newport, S.Wales. U.K) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Simply Bill (Paperback)
We bought this book - and EVERY DAY by Bill Granger - after seeing Bill on Saturday Kitchen and liking several of his recipes and the way that he presented his program. We haven't been disappointed in a recipe yet. What a fantastic book! His combination of flavours, presentation of his recipes and short, concise instructions are perfect for our family, adults and children alike. We've all enjoyed every single mouthful and we just love cooking Bill's food. We have today ordered another two of Bill's books and can honestly say that we'll be happy to continue cooking - and eating - his recipes for many years to come.

5.0 out of 5 stars amazing book....great buy!!!, 17 Mar 2007
This review is from: Simply Bill (Paperback)
this book is great. i have watched Bill cooking on TV and after watching him i decided to buy his book. i cooked a couple of things from this book....the recipes are easy to follow (helps as i am a mother of a three year old and 4 month old) and very tastey! i would strongly recommend this book to anyone, especially mums who are bored of making baby food and want more inspiration!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars easy to do, delicious food, 20 Sep 2009
This review is from: Simply Bill (Paperback)
Have seen Bill on tv many times, and loved his relaxed attitude to food and his recipe construction.Having been to Australia twice myself,the passion he shows for the food he cooks, makes the country more appeling. The recipes were easy to follow, with clear instructions and realistic pictures. The food was easy to prepare, and tasted great. some really great recipes to choose from.

4.0 out of 5 stars Quick, delicious food, 30 Jan 2011
This review is from: Simply Bill (Paperback)
This recipe book is a real find. I love the simplicity of the recipes - they are really easy to follow and the food is pretty healthy too. Favourites so far are ocean trout with red chilli and tomatoes, fish fingers with a parmesan crust (a simple recipe is also provided to make a tartar-like sauce which is a revelation!) and dahl. What really surprised me about this book though, is how good the baking recipes are. Even better than Nigella! My only slight quibble with the book is the way the chapters have been split up which is pretty meaningless to me (everyday, weekdays etc). I prefer to have things split up by type of food (fish, chicken etc) which makes everything easy to find but I guess Bill just wanted to try something a little different...

5.0 out of 5 stars Simply Bill, simply delicious, 31 Oct 2010
K. Boyle "KB" (UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Simply Bill (Paperback)
Lovely recipes with equally lovely photos so you can see how it should all turn out. So far I've prepared 4 of the dishes and my dinner guests and I were delighted with the results. The recipes are easy to follow.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant - I love this book, 1 Oct 2014
This review is from: Simply Bill (Paperback)
Love it - simple but tasty meals. The recipes are well written and easy to follow.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 1 Oct 2014
Great book

Simply Bill
Simply Bill by Bill Granger (Paperback - 1 Aug 2005)