5.0 out of 5 stars Healing Psoriasis has been my lifesaver!, 16 Jan. 2015
I have suffered with psoriasis for the past few years all over my body including my face which has been extremely embarassing, distressing and painful. I have tried every natural remedy that has been suggested and regularly ended up on a course of steroids and various medicated creams from the doctor. It would go away for a few weeks but then come back with a vengeance. I really thought that this was going to be my life and that I would just have to find a way to be ok with it. That was until I found Healing Psoriasis and Healing Psoriasis Cookbook! I have been on the recommended diet now for 3 or 4 weeks and have been taking the slippery elm tea and my psoriasis has pretty much disappeared. I thought that I had eliminated the danger foods from my diet previously such as dairy and wheat but when I was still getting flare ups I thought perhaps I was wrong in my suspicions that these foods were detrimental. However, I was right I just hadn't eliminated the nightshades and this cookbook gives you plenty of recipe ideas so that you don't feel restricted in your eating! If you feel like you have tried everything and nothing is working then please invest in this book. It's not easy, I won't lie but the fantastic feeling of having smooth, scale-free skin is so worth the effort. Please don't give up hope, get this book.

5.0 out of 5 stars It does work, 21 May 2015
This review is from: Dr. John's Healing Psoriasis Cookbook (Paperback)
Ive had psoriosis for about 25 years. One patch to start with then slowly spreading over the years getting worse. I was fit running marathons but something wasn't right, my psoriasis seemed linked to my digestion which was regularly not right.
I have been following this book for about 3 months large areas of psoriasis have cleared on my legs and arm. Still lots more to go mainly the spotty psoriosis, but it works and my digestion has never felt better.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great ideas and it seems to be working, 18 May 2015
Mrs. P. A. Webber (Surrey. UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Dr. John's Healing Psoriasis Cookbook (Paperback)
Looks like there's a whole bunch of tasty treats to cook. My only problem is that it's aimed at an American public and here in the UK we don't have everything you need to follow this diet properly. My son is doing this at the moment and we can all see a difference in his psoriasis which is fantastic. Would advise anyone to try this who doesn't want creams, medication and therapy for the rest of their lives.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent book, 10 Feb. 2014
You don't need to think about what you can or can't eat. This fabulous book does it all for you.

5.0 out of 5 stars Overall very pleased with this product, 28 Jan. 2015
This review is from: Dr. John's Healing Psoriasis Cookbook (Paperback)
Dr pagano was a genius , bless him.very informative book on what not to eat with psoriasis. Overall very pleased with this product.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Programme for general health as well, 20 May 2014
This review is from: Dr. John's Healing Psoriasis Cookbook (Paperback)
Great to get a few recipes together and particularly a guide to what to keep in the cupboard. Just need the will power now!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 30 Aug. 2014
This review is from: Dr. John's Healing Psoriasis Cookbook (Paperback)
Fantastic as a healthy eating cook book. Not sure about the rest.

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, 14 Sept. 2014
Very pleased with this book. Looking forward to the results.

5.0 out of 5 stars happy, 23 July 2014
great book

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 25 Feb. 2015
Excellent

Dr. John's Healing Psoriasis Cookbook
Dr. John's Healing Psoriasis Cookbook by John O A Pagano (Paperback - 28 Jan. 2014)