4.0 out of 5 stars Highly recommended for single guys
Contains excellent advice for single guys who feel they need a little lift with their love life. It certainly worked for me in terms of boosted self confidence and knowledge of the opposite sex.
Published 5 months ago by jeff c

2.0 out of 5 stars Disappointing
Published 4 months ago by Joshua Mortlock

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

2.0 out of 5 stars Disappointing, 28 Feb 2014
This review is from: Get Inside Her: Dirty Dating Tips & Secrets From A Woman (Paperback)
This book was written as an eBook, something that I had not expected or was aware of. If you've never read an eBook in print form, like I had, I found it takes a little getting used to. This books is also not a book as per say, rather a collation of emails that the author has received from clients over the years that she effectively uses to illustrate her points. As one reviewer mentioned, her writing is somewhat less fluent than other writers but there is a warning about that inside the first chapter. It doesn't detract too much from the final piece, but it is just something to be aware of.

So the book itself. Unlike after reading The Game by Neil Strauss, I felt no sense of enlightenment; no sense that I had learnt something substantial that I didn't know previously about how women think. Now, this may well be because I have a decent understanding of the female mind before reading this, but as a man who constantly finds himself wondering why the hell women act in a certain way I expected more. After reading each chapter I found myself wondering what I was meant to have gotten out of it, as her reliance on email conversations meant that the narrative was rather disjointed. A list of summary points after each section would have made for a much better and educational read. Early on she makes takes quite a strong stance against the work of pick up artists, but a lot of what makes up PUA literature (confidence, making an emotional connection, smiling, taking the lead) is preached by Kinrys herself.

4.0 out of 5 stars Highly recommended for single guys, 6 Feb 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome, 12 Aug 2013
Really good book - best on the subject I have read. Very down to earth. The case studies are very interesting and it is easy that many of the experiences of guys are just like mine. What I especially liked about this book was it didn't go on about how much better women are at dating (probably just a myth and I think the subject of some serious study) and all the faults that men have - on the whole it was quite balanced which is refreshing. Also it really takes you back a step to look at your own value and self-confidence and why the man matters. Definitely recommended.

3.0 out of 5 stars okay but not a game changer, 18 Mar 2014
Was ok t read but not sure it was that insightful. Worth hearing a womens perspective but cant really say much of stuck with me.

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing (and I dislike using that word too much), 15 July 2014
I consider myself good looking but troubled. More so lately. During this troubled times I've been reading this book and taking tips. And I'm beginning to find the type of women I want to get to know. No mua bs. Marni talks nothing but facts.

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful Book, 13 July 2014
This is the best book I have ever read about what makes women tick. I just wish I'd have read it years ago. Brilliant.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 24 Mar 2014
This is a nice book compare to most of dating books around with lots of tips and guides where you can easily see your past mistakes.

2.0 out of 5 stars not exactly dirty, 11 April 2014
A reasonable advice book on how to be more successful with women. Written by a woman. No real secrets & certainly nothing original. I felt a little underwhelmed as the title and cover promise something special whereas this is full of standard dating advice that I have heard before. Women want a man who knows what he wants etc etc. Certainly useful information but we have heard it all already & not quite the ground breaking insider secrets I felt I was going to get. 2 stars.

4.0 out of 5 stars A good if unremarkable read, 18 July 2014
A good if unremarkable read. Some good tips, but flags in the middle. A much better read is Jermey Rowling's Internet Dating: A Confessional.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good read, 31 Mar 2013
This book is a fascinating insight into a womans perspective on dating. I am half way through this book and feel better informed already on how to approach women and dating to get the best results possible.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

Get Inside Her: Dirty Dating Tips & Secrets From A Woman
Get Inside Her: Dirty Dating Tips & Secrets From A Woman by Marni Kinrys (Paperback - 15 Feb 2013)
5.12