5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome
Published 12 months ago by Anon.

2.0 out of 5 stars Disappointing
Published 6 months ago by Joshua Mortlock

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

2.0 out of 5 stars Disappointing, 28 Feb 2014
This review is from: Get Inside Her: Dirty Dating Tips & Secrets From A Woman (Paperback)
This book was written as an eBook, something that I had not expected or was aware of. If you've never read an eBook in print form, like I had, I found it takes a little getting used to. This books is also not a book as per say, rather a collation of emails that the author has received from clients over the years that she effectively uses to illustrate her points. As one reviewer mentioned, her writing is somewhat less fluent than other writers but there is a warning about that inside the first chapter. It doesn't detract too much from the final piece, but it is just something to be aware of.

So the book itself. Unlike after reading The Game by Neil Strauss, I felt no sense of enlightenment; no sense that I had learnt something substantial that I didn't know previously about how women think. Now, this may well be because I have a decent understanding of the female mind before reading this, but as a man who constantly finds himself wondering why the hell women act in a certain way I expected more. After reading each chapter I found myself wondering what I was meant to have gotten out of it, as her reliance on email conversations meant that the narrative was rather disjointed. A list of summary points after each section would have made for a much better and educational read. Early on she makes takes quite a strong stance against the work of pick up artists, but a lot of what makes up PUA literature (confidence, making an emotional connection, smiling, taking the lead) is preached by Kinrys herself.

1.0 out of 5 stars Dont waste your money, 14 Aug 2014
I've read a fair few books on the subject of dating and understanding women in regards to relationships and this is one of the worst. I dont like giving bad reviews normally but I had to say something about this book. First off its just mostly a collection of e-mails that was sent to the author and her responses to those e-mails. So its not really a proper book in the conventional sense anyway. But after reading this from cover to cover I find myself having learned nothing really, there were no light bulb moments at all. Plus there was a lack of sincerity that came off the pages and having watched a few of the authors videos on youtube it confirmed to me that shes pretty much the modern equivalent of a snake-oil salesman. She comes across like theres not one genuine bone in her body and she's say pretty much anything to get vunerable men to part with their cash. If you want to read something thats useful and genuine, take a look at "Models" by mark manson.

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome, 12 Aug 2013
Really good book - best on the subject I have read. Very down to earth. The case studies are very interesting and it is easy that many of the experiences of guys are just like mine. What I especially liked about this book was it didn't go on about how much better women are at dating (probably just a myth and I think the subject of some serious study) and all the faults that men have - on the whole it was quite balanced which is refreshing. Also it really takes you back a step to look at your own value and self-confidence and why the man matters. Definitely recommended.

3.0 out of 5 stars okay but not a game changer, 18 Mar 2014
Was ok t read but not sure it was that insightful. Worth hearing a womens perspective but cant really say much of stuck with me.

2.0 out of 5 stars not exactly dirty, 11 April 2014
A reasonable advice book on how to be more successful with women. Written by a woman. No real secrets & certainly nothing original. I felt a little underwhelmed as the title and cover promise something special whereas this is full of standard dating advice that I have heard before. Women want a man who knows what he wants etc etc. Certainly useful information but we have heard it all already & not quite the ground breaking insider secrets I felt I was going to get. 2 stars.

4.0 out of 5 stars A good if unremarkable read, 18 July 2014
A good if unremarkable read. Some good tips, but flags in the middle. A much better read is Jermey Rowling's Internet Dating: A Confessional.

1.0 out of 5 stars Woman repellent, 23 Aug 2014
I did not get any pussy using the techniques from this book so total waste of time and money.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 2 Aug 2014
Great read, gives different perspective from the writer, highly recommend

4.0 out of 5 stars Good read, 31 Mar 2013
This book is a fascinating insight into a womans perspective on dating. I am half way through this book and feel better informed already on how to approach women and dating to get the best results possible.

4.0 out of 5 stars Highly recommended for single guys, 6 Feb 2014
Contains excellent advice for single guys who feel they need a little lift with their love life. It certainly worked for me in terms of boosted self confidence and knowledge of the opposite sex.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

Get Inside Her: Dirty Dating Tips & Secrets From A Woman
Get Inside Her: Dirty Dating Tips & Secrets From A Woman by Marni Kinrys (Paperback - 15 Feb 2013)
5.33