on 7 May 2014
This book was quite disappointing. It starts off with lots of rave reviews which having bought the book you don't really need.

I didn't see any problem with sourcing the ingredients but there were only enough recipes for a a week or two and none of them were very interesting. I've had better with a free app for my phone.

Also being veggie I found the recipes were too meat based and since you have to go to basics I'm not sure if she would appreciate the use of Quorn.

I could probably take a chance on that.

Some of the snacks look like they should be in a sandwich, almond butter and banana for example but the point must be to avoid the bread and just scoop it up or maybe spread the butter on the banana. I might be tempted to eat the whole jar so I would be better not to start it at all.

One good thing is that she does not advocate the use of egg white and not the yolk in an omelet and likes the use of full fat products in general. I agree.

If she had included a section for vegetarians or even some veggie recipes I would have been quite happy with the book but as it is it was only £2.55 so not a great loss.
on 21 July 2014
This bood was £6.17 from Amazon. It looked like a book, but really its more like a pamphlet, it is so thin. There are a few good tips and weird recipes, but not worth the money.
on 3 October 2013
EASY TO UNDERSTAND, EASY TO FOLLOW! I'M LOSING 3/4LBS A WEEK WITH THIS INFO....FABULOUS! FEELING HAPPY & FEELING SO GOOD!
on 8 November 2012
This book is just too American, unable to source the foods recommended. I bought it after seeing a short video on google which advertised 5 foods to avoid eating but the book does not explain anything.
on 30 May 2012
Thanks Isabel for all the Information provided in the book it make so much easier to understand and thanks for all the bouness attached to it.
on 18 November 2014
The whole idea could be told in one page.
on 29 June 2012
[[ASIN:B0082BQL66 Pure Fat Burning Fuel:

This is an easy food lifestyle to follow by using the information given in this eBook, unlike another reviewer I have not found any real problem finding the ingredients listed, ok so some are called by their American names, not those we would be more familiar with, others are just brand names, so choose a similar product using the guidelines given, I think the general advice will help many people improve their eating habits, and so improve their health as well.
I would recommend this eBook, you can't go wrong at the price for a good food guide.
on 9 December 2012
Short and easy to read, gets you interested in eating better, slightly difficult to follow all her terms as American so you cant get the same breads etc in England but really helpful as a guide
on 22 November 2014
wife tells me that too many of the recipes need ingredients that we have to check or translate on the web and then are difficult to find
The price/delivery/book quality all good
on 11 May 2014
Would have rated five but all based on American sources would like to see a uk version. Bit of hard sell too.