5.0 out of 5 stars Powerful Stuff!, 20 Feb 2014
Theophilus (Milton Keynes UK) - See all my reviews
Heidi Baker is unique. Her experiences, in answer to God's call on her life, are mind-blowing to the average human being. Her ongoing ministry of the supernatural is truly astonishing, based as it is on the fulness of God's love flowing through her and her great family of rescued children in Mozambique. All this is portrayed in this great book, in a way which challenges the reader to 'birth the miraculous' in their own life, working from the initial premise of Mary being called to give birth to the Son of God. Even if you've read of Heidi's experiences already, you'll still love this book!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Book, 23 May 2014
This review is from: Birthing the Miraculous: The Power of Personal Encounters with God to Change Your Life and the World (Paperback)
Not to be missed....very inspiring & an amazing account of what can happen if a person/people are sold out for God, and living out the principles that Jesus talked about (as recorded in the New Testament). Miracles are still possible and are still happening. To quote Heidi Baker from the book: “But I believe that if God can use a donkey, He can use me. I want to be a catalyst for God’s glory. I want to believe God can cause His love and glory to shine out of my little laid-down life—and out of your little laid-down life. No matter how impossible a promise from God seems, we can respond as Mary did, with a yielded cry of “Yes!”
You will do well to get this book & all Heidi's other books!

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing, 8 April 2014
Wonderful faith-building, awe-inspiring book that caused me to fall more in love with Jesus and encouraged me to press in to all the good plans that he has for me.

5.0 out of 5 stars Life changing, 27 Mar 2014
Heidi Bakers life proves to me what my heart always whispers.... that it is possible to live a life marked by the supernatural Presence of God. And that it is possible to live permanantly overtaken by His live. This book makes me hungry I'm all the very best ways.

5.0 out of 5 stars book, 6 Jun 2014
What a challenging book. This book gives insight to the story of Mary in the times that she lived but is very relevant for today

5.0 out of 5 stars Inspirational read!, 21 April 2014
This is the first of Heidi 's books that I have read & it certainly won't be the last! Truly inspirational! I highly recommend it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing!, 13 April 2014
Cm Doubleday "kate" (uk) - See all my reviews
This has to be the most amazing, uplifting and challenging book (other than the Bible) that I have ever read. A must for anyone who loves Jesus and long to live for Him. Thank you, Heidi.

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome, 4 April 2014
A very practical helpful book. Lots to inspire and challenge anyone who wants to follow Gods call on their life

5.0 out of 5 stars inspirational, 31 Mar 2014
An amazing book with encouraging stories but most of all it puts such an excitement in your heart about what the Father is doing and will do. Thoroughly recommend it!

5.0 out of 5 stars Stunning and food for the soul!, 15 April 2014
A. Kilpatrick - See all my reviews
Just fed my soul and inspired me to pursue Him who loves me! An amazing book - buy it now.