5.0 out of 5 stars Am in awe!!, 11 Sept. 2013
Karen Bond - See all my reviews
This review is from: How to Change Absolutely Anything: Practical Techniques to Make Real and Lasting Changes (Paperback)
I absolutely love this book. Why, beacuase it is so well written and understandable.
Many books are slow and it takes time to underestand the messages, but with Damian's book, I couldn't put it down, it was like reading a fantastic thriller, that keeps you on the edge of your seat!!
Damian uses language, people and examples that we know and respect and also great film analogies!
I know I will pass on this book and I will pass on the message to all, BUY this book, it can help you is so many ways.
Thanks to damian Hughes and I know I will be lookign at your other books as well :-)

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent!, 14 Dec. 2014
I saw Damian Hughes a few weeks ago, when he delivered one of his presentations. I was very inspired by him and I immediately wanted to read his books. This book is very inspirational indeed. It is written by someone who understands what a person goes through when making changes. Even if you do not want to change anything in your life, it is still a great read. I like the wit that comes through his discourse. Damian makes lots of references to existing research, gives great hints and advice in his book and makes you want the change a lot. I thoroughly enjoyed this book, thank you!

5.0 out of 5 stars thought provoking, 22 Mar. 2014
This book made me look forward to reading the next section. Really clear and well written. Lots of interesting and amusing analogies which I have already shared.

5.0 out of 5 stars great read, 11 May 2014
M. Thomasson (Jersey, UK) - See all my reviews
Damian pulls together a number of very practical ideas underpinned by scientific research and real life examples to help the reader identify ways in which they can support change. The book is very readable and well worth adding to your toolkit.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent book, made my brain come alive!, 16 Sept. 2014
After hearing Damian speak I decided to purchase his book as felt I couldn't change a number of areas. The book provides a lot of 'aha' moments which I will put into practice.

5.0 out of 5 stars Thoroughly interesting read, 2 Dec. 2014
Really enjoyed reading this book. Found the examples great and I still think about them now. Will buy more of Damian's books.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 17 Jan. 2015