on 11 November 2013
Peanut butter is incredibly controversial in my house - Beardy Fiance has a natural, total aversion to it, while if I had a choice, I'd eat it with a spoon. So acquiring a copy of Peanut Butter Comfort had a distinct feeling of a naughty pleasure. It's an entire book devoted to peanut buttery recipes, inspired by the popularity of peanut butter recipes on her blog, Averie Cooks.

In addition to her recipes (which are primarily sweets, like tray bakes, cookies, frozen desserts, as well as breakfast foods), she also provides some really helpful tips for bakers, discussing different oils, different flours and various rising agents - which would definitely be good tips for bakers looking to improve themselves.

This is pretty much the peanut butter bible, but there are a good few recipes which could be adapted to use cookie butter (and I will do for Beardy Fiance!) Enjoy the peanutty goodness!
on 6 February 2014
Yummy! Forget trying to count the calories if you make any of the recipes in this book; but hey, we all need a treat now and again, don't we? The never fail chocolate & PB fudge is a sure-fire winner & so easy to make in the microwave. Great book!
on 10 September 2015
The book itself is good for any peanut butter lover but I wouldn't use the supplier again as the book I received had a torn cover and looked liked it had been thoroughly handled.
on 1 July 2015
LOVE peanut butter I will definitely be making majority of the recipes but will definitely be sharing..I need to loose weight ha
on 26 September 2015
Prompt delivery. American recipe book. Gift for now very delighted friend.
on 24 June 2015
Great birthday present. My friend loved it
on 19 September 2014
Clear recipes that are easy to follow.