5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely
This book was one of my recommendations by Amazon so I took the bait. Boy am I glad I did. This is a lovely story. It is funny and actually made me laugh out loud on quite a few occasions especially the bit involving the homeless dogs housed in a spare room. I kid you not. This is just a really lovely story. There were times when I was cross with Nicholas but then he...
Published 20 months ago by Cal67

3.0 out of 5 stars disappointly disappointed
I bought this book due to the countless times it was mentioned in one of my favourite authors books. Unfortunately I cant seem to get in to this book. I realise im only half way through the book but every time I pick it up there is noting keeping me with it unlike most other books I read!!! Don't get me wrong though I will be finishing this book and hopefully will become...
Published 1 month ago by Sas

‹ Previous | 14 5 6 | Next ›

4.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant!, 1 Dec 2012
I have read all three of the "Marriage" series by Jennifer Probst. I thoroughly enjoyed them all. Lots of sexual tension. A gripping read.

5.0 out of 5 stars LOVED IT!, 29 Nov 2012
OMG ! Loved this book - it was funny in places and made me laugh out loud but romantic and sexy too. Nick was the ultimate alpha male - didn't have some big dark secret like in some of the other books I have read just enough to explain his aversion to commitment. Alex didn't have any hangups either and was a strong and sassy character with just the right amount of innocence. I really liked the way the booked switched to telling the story from both sides (his thoughts and her thoughts) the characters were likeable and believeable. I didn't want to get to the end of this book - I felt that it could have gone on longer - I was hoping for a follow up but noted when checking that the next book the Marriage Trap is about Maggie, Alexis' friend, I haven't downloaded it yet because I can't see it being as good as this one - would really like a follow on to this one please!! The suspense was kept up all the way through with a will they wont they vibe right up to three quarters of the way through - I wanted to shout out loud "just get on with it" - but they got there in the end. A really good read - a lot of the books I have read lately have been a waste of money but this is definately a 10/10.

4.0 out of 5 stars Loved it!, 22 Nov 2012
Nice easy read, that's well written, I will be sure to check out other books by this author... happy to recommend this book.

5.0 out of 5 stars easy read. enjoyed it, 15 Nov 2012
really enjoyed this book i read this in 2 days. very easy to read. fun, sexy and heartwarming. would recommend it to all my friends. just downloaded the marriage trap.

4.0 out of 5 stars Easy read, enjoyable, 8 Nov 2012
A good book which was easy to read. I enjoyed it that much I read it all in 2 days.

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice, lazy and easy read., 14 Oct 2012
zoe (Newark, Nottinghamshire, U.K) - See all my reviews
Really cute. A typical boy meets girl story, but easily read and flowed well. The character's were super and extremely likable. Would make a brilliant chick flick. Liked it lots. X

5.0 out of 5 stars Sexy Romance, 6 July 2012
This is the first book I have read of Jennifer Probst and really enjoyed it. It was a sexy, romantic funny read. Read it in one day, it did help that Nick was Hot!!! Oh and he also likes dogs. If you want to lose yourself in romance for a day download this book.

3.0 out of 5 stars Definitely worth the read, 17 Jun 2012
I hadn't read anything from this author before. I really enjoyed this book. It lead me to search out other books of hers and I
opted for her first offering, which I enjoyed even more. I rated her first offering even higher. This book, however, makes an entertaining read if you like material like this.

5.0 out of 5 stars Sooooo good!, 15 Jun 2012
I honestly LOVED everything about this book! Funny, sexy, romantic story of two people who do everything they can to fight the chemistry between them to only fail at every turn. The plot was an escapist's dream come true. The highlight of the book were the dialogues, especially between the two main characters. It is so enjoyable when a heroine with a smart mouth can disarm a man with two words - "It was nice to see you again, Pretty Boy." I enjoyed this book immensely, might have even re-read it hoping it would last longer that way. Became a fan of the author's writing style immediately and cannot wait for Book #2.

5.0 out of 5 stars Loved it!!, 7 Aug 2012
I loved this book, even though you could see what was going to happen from the beginning the way the romance unfolded was a really good read, a lovely romance story from start to finish, it had me laughing and crying throughout.

‹ Previous | 14 5 6 | Next ›

Marriage Bargain (Marriage to a Billionaire)
Marriage Bargain (Marriage to a Billionaire) by Jennifer Probst (Paperback - 20 Sep 2012)
5.41