5.0 out of 5 stars Loved it!, 8 April 2014
S. Lacey (Annalong) - See all my reviews
I really enjoyed this one but I'm sad to learn that this is possibly the last in the series! I feel they can explore more like Katie finally finding her place in the company to make her happy and feel like she's found 100% where she belongs at MSI inc. I'd also like to see Katie and Owen get married and what adventures they could get up to leading up to marriage, plus I'd like to see if they'd tell Katie's other brother and her parents about magic if they got married! I'd also love to see them take that vacation and see if they can manage it without running into further adventures while on holiday!

I'd kinda like to see if Rod is really ready to settle down as well and if it will be with Katie's best friend, not to mention I was hoping she'd get Teddy and Dean for visits as Dean had said he'd visit to learn more about magic and I'd think that if he visited Teddy would go with to keep an eye on him! Plus I'd like to maybe see Katie moving out of her apartment and in with Owen. Maybe the biggest issue with this being possibly the last book though is that I'm not ready to say goodbye to Katie and Owen and want more adventures with them!

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic!, 23 Feb 2014
Mrs. P. A. Taylor (UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Kiss and Spell: 7 (Enchanted, Inc.) (Paperback)
Brilliant book! Excellent condition. Although these books are written for young adult they would appeal to anyone who loves a little supernatural fun in their books!

5.0 out of 5 stars A great addition to the series, 13 Nov 2013
This review is from: Kiss and Spell: 7 (Enchanted, Inc.) (Paperback)
These must be read in order to enjoy the series best. I love the quirky mix of normality with magic. If you want a fun read with humour, some romance and a dash of magic this is the series for you.

5.0 out of 5 stars brilliant, 3 Nov 2013
Loved this book . Great plot with magical twist and turns and finally the happy ending for Owen and Katie

5.0 out of 5 stars Lots of fun., 2 Oct 2013
I've read all the Enchanted Inc books. They are great fun. Light weight. Easy to digest while surrounded by distractions.

5.0 out of 5 stars Another must read from Shanna, 19 Aug 2013
Once again I was hooked from the first page. Shanna spins an exciting and romantic tale from our two main characters, with the added twist of Katie actually being able to do magic in this one! Another winner.

5.0 out of 5 stars Absolutely brilliant, 23 Jun 2013
Fren (Northumberland, England) - See all my reviews
Fantastically funny, action packed, lots of new characters while keeping old favourites like Sam, Rod, Granny and Merlin. Romantic comedy meets The Prisoner.

I hope there will be another book soon.

5.0 out of 5 stars Glad she's back, 15 April 2014
I had been constantly checking on Amazon and doing searches on Shanna's name to find out why there no longer seemed to be anything new from her. My patience was rewarded and I was able to download three of her books at once. I find it very strange that with the number of supernatural/paranormal type books available now, that she couldn't get the rest of the series out for such a long time, as these are easily amongst the better books of these type. Anyway all I can say is "welcome back Shanna and long may you continue to enthral your fans with your writing"

Kiss and Spell: 7 (Enchanted, Inc.)
Kiss and Spell: 7 (Enchanted, Inc.) by Shanna Swendson (Paperback - 9 May 2013)
6.47