4.0 out of 5 stars An interesting hypothesis
I found it a bit slow-going because it is very repetitive. John Hagee hammers his points home as if he were preaching. (In a written work you don't need to do that). I kept waiting to get to the point.
The ideas are interesting and I will await the events.
Anyone interested in Israel and the future should read this.
Published 14 months ago by Roseday

3.0 out of 5 stars Let down by school children historical error
Another poster noted that he takes a while to get to the point and somewhat darts all over the place. It's a good read and he makes a lot of good biblical points. This is more of a reminder of the end times biblical teaching and the number of chapters dedicated to the Four Blood Moons is quite small in comparison.

The reason for three stars is his lazy attitude...
Published 12 months ago by MG

‹ Previous | 1 2 311 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars A must read for all believers!, 8 Mar. 2014
Learn more about the coming lunar and solar eclipses especially in the light of god's land Israel, and His people the Jews. This is an up to date important must read for all believers. Well written and easy to understand. I have the Kindle edition and my old Kindle has read thus book go me. I thoroughly recommend it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Four blood moons..., 9 Feb. 2014
I have not quite finished this book as I am studying it more intensel than somme of my books. It is a thrilling read and I have learned a great deal from it. Things which I was far from knowing but now I am just amazed by what Hagee John has written. It is great to read. Try it out for yourselves and see how excellent it is.

3.0 out of 5 stars Glad I know now, 5 Feb. 2014
I have read other books of this author and to be honest it felt at times I was re-reading some of his previously written works. However it is a great and powerful insight into an area no-one really wants to talk about in church.

1.0 out of 5 stars Disappointing, Taking Scripture on a tangent, 3 May 2014
Having watched John Hagees teaching on this and then having read the book. I find that much of it, I have found, cannot be endorsed by Scripture, and that the teaching can begin to verge on Astrology. The Stars, Moon, etc cannot be used to explain Biblical Prophecy and the end times. Please before you make a comment reconcile the teaching with Sola Scripture. I have found Pastor Hagees teaching thought provoking and have learnt much from him, but not from this particular book and teaching.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perhaps Pastor Hagee's most important book!, 3 Mar. 2015
This is a book all Christians and Jewish people should read! Once I started reading I couldn't put it down. Pastor Hagee is a great scholar of the bible and I appreciated his hard work looking into prophecies and relevance for us today. I am more informed about the prophecies leading up to the end times and the relevance of The Four Blood Moons. It left me 'Looking upwards' for the return of our Lord Jesus rather than allowing the atrocities we see today pull me down. My prayer life has deepened because of this great book!

5.0 out of 5 stars Very interesting!, 21 Sept. 2014
Fizz (North Yorkshire) - See all my reviews
I enjoyed this book immensely. No one knows the day or the hour the son of man will return, but it suggests that following the fourth blood moon, something significant will happen. The book is backed up with Scripture and information from the NASA website regarding astronomy.

We would appear to be living in End Times and in the Bible tells us we are to watch for signs in the sky. It is also explains the history of Israel. I could not put it down and have been telling everyone about it.

3.0 out of 5 stars Writes well, 10 Feb. 2014
Kenneth W. Day (Lancing, West Sussex, GB) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Four Blood Moons: Something is About to Change (Paperback)
I'd rather have the video. Easy read from a good well informed writer. Interesting point of view. Oh well done.

5.0 out of 5 stars My Best download ever, 30 April 2014
Get this as you'll never be able to put it down. John Hagee is so bible based in this book he unpacks this whole subject in such a logical and biblical way you'll not be disappointed GOD BLESS everyone.

5.0 out of 5 stars Everyone should read this!, 17 Mar. 2014
This is an amazing book! Very well written and certainly worth reading. John Hagee knows what he is talking about and we should pay close attention to what he has to say. Just watch world events over the next 18 months and see how accurate his book is.

5.0 out of 5 stars Blood Moons, 1 Mar. 2014
This book, which was written by one of my favourite Christian speakers, gave an excellent viewpoint into this subject, which tells of astronomical events about to take place.

‹ Previous | 1 2 311 | Next ›

Four Blood Moons: Something is About to Change
Four Blood Moons: Something is About to Change by John Hagee (Paperback - 1 Oct. 2013)