4.0 out of 5 stars Timely and important to understand
Published 8 months ago by Taiga

3.0 out of 5 stars Writes well
I'd rather have the video. Easy read from a good well informed writer. Interesting point of view. Oh well done.
Published 5 months ago by Kenneth W. Day

4.0 out of 5 stars Timely and important to understand, 9 Nov 2013
This review is from: Four Blood Moons: Something is About to Change (Paperback)
I have given this 4 stars because I'm parsimonious about giving 5 unless a book is exceptional in its field. The headline says it all. WE NEED TO KNOW ABOUT THIS ... No, no-one is saying that The Lord Jesus will return on the 30th of February (^;!) but The Bible IS clear ... There SHALL be "signs in the sky" and THe Lord put the sun & the moon in the sky for signs and for seasons ( to mark Jewish festivals ) so we'd better know about them. John Hagee explains the background and the history and that every time in history that there have been 4 Blood Moons in two pairs ... It has been a sign of deeply significant events that have affected the Children of Israel. Most recently the recapture of Jerusalem ... Before that the establishment of the Nation of Israel ... Buy the book to learn of the others! I recommend this book STRONGLY if you have any interest whatsoever in eschatology. It would be useful if you are interested in seeing that the Bible is the history of the world written in advance ... There is screaming proof coming up in the VERY near future. This isn't weird interpretation of some obscure verse ... This is obvious to anyone no matter what their theology.

4.0 out of 5 stars An interesting hypothesis, 12 Jan 2014
I found it a bit slow-going because it is very repetitive. John Hagee hammers his points home as if he were preaching. (In a written work you don't need to do that). I kept waiting to get to the point.
The ideas are interesting and I will await the events.
Anyone interested in Israel and the future should read this.

5.0 out of 5 stars brilliant, 22 April 2014
This is a brilliant book. very informative. It as made me come to realise what exciting times this generation is in and how great is our Awesome God.

5.0 out of 5 stars A must read, 16 April 2014
A must to read especially for those who have not been taught the truth about Israel. It is important for all the Church to understand the times and seasons we are living in. It helps us make sense of events and understand the Holy Spirit's directions. I enjoyed it too.

5.0 out of 5 stars Expand your knowledge and understanding..., 14 April 2014
I read this book because I saw a video on the Four Blood Moons.The book was very well put together, taking the reader through the history, centuries of blood moons. John Hagee explains how significant these blood moons are when they fall on the Jewish Feasts. Yes, there are other blood moons, but when they fall on the Jewish Feasts, they are very significant.
I would recommend this book for anyone who has a love for Israel and the Jewish people, for those who are into Astronomy and find 'the heavens' fascinating. There is so much happening up there, it's worth being informed and understanding what we are about to witness here on earth. You'll certainly not be left wondering.

2.0 out of 5 stars Disappointing, 2 April 2014
I listen to John Magee on he television and hear him speak about the Blood Moons.
The book, seem to be a chance to preach rather than to explain in more detail about the Blood Moons.

5.0 out of 5 stars Important Prophetic News, 10 Mar 2014
Mrs. M. P. Page (UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Four Blood Moons: Something is About to Change (Paperback)
I like this book because it outlines how Biblical prophecy is being fulfilled on a daily basis and foretells what is to come in the next couple of years.
Everyone should read it!

5.0 out of 5 stars A must read for all believers!, 8 Mar 2014
Learn more about the coming lunar and solar eclipses especially in the light of god's land Israel, and His people the Jews. This is an up to date important must read for all believers. Well written and easy to understand. I have the Kindle edition and my old Kindle has read thus book go me. I thoroughly recommend it.

3.0 out of 5 stars Writes well, 10 Feb 2014
Kenneth W. Day (Lancing, West Sussex, GB) - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars Four blood moons..., 9 Feb 2014
I have not quite finished this book as I am studying it more intensel than somme of my books. It is a thrilling read and I have learned a great deal from it. Things which I was far from knowing but now I am just amazed by what Hagee John has written. It is great to read. Try it out for yourselves and see how excellent it is.

Four Blood Moons: Something is About to Change
Four Blood Moons: Something is About to Change by John Hagee (Paperback - 1 Oct 2013)
8.74