Format: Hardcover|Change

on 15 October 2012
I have been waiting quiet a while to view this book and so far it has not been a disappointment. It is complexed, however, once you begin to understand the mening,things become much easier to learn. You really need to read this book at least twice and all i can say is thank God for John Hagee. It's time people face up to reality, society is not going to get any better and so far no human being on earth has the solution, all you can do is to return to your bible it has all the answers if you are willing to seek the truth.

All i can say is you are born to be blessed combined this book with your bible and you cannot go wrong, if you have an open mind.
BUY IT!
on 29 October 2012
Brilliant book. An eye opener that demands at least a second reading and study. I would highly recommend this book and its life changing message to you.
on 18 March 2013
I have read this book 3 times now and its a blessing to me.The first time i read it through like a novel and then decided to read it through again, this time together with my Bible.It has great scripture references.It is great to read it slowly and keeping reference with your bible.It blessed me and my family loads.
on 15 September 2013
it's ok. Every one deserves a second chance, fortunately John Hagee get his. One needs to read this book with caution and consider its relativity with the Holy Bible.
on 30 May 2013
Great book, great revelation and knowledge. A must for the discerning Christian who needs greater knowledge of power of words and blessings
on 16 June 2013
Another powerful book by mr hagee. I can say I really enjoyed reading it and will continue to read it over and over again!!
on 19 December 2014
The more we study the greater will be our knowledge, understanding, and wisdom. I believe this book will help to prevent us from perishing if we follow its instructions which are evidently scriptural. God be praised and glorified.
on 8 July 2014