5.0 out of 5 stars simons cat kitten
if you love his other 2 books this one is just as amusing,it will make you laugh out loud every time you read it.there is nothing better than simon's cat to brighten your day, a must buy. great stocking filler to.
Published on 3 Oct 2011 by lunastar

3.0 out of 5 stars not hilarious
not quite as funny as I expected it to be. I got a bit bored reading it in the end. Still it's a pressie.
Published 10 months ago by Julia

5.0 out of 5 stars simons cat kitten, 3 Oct 2011

5.0 out of 5 stars Hilariously accurate, 28 Feb 2012
This review is from: Simon's Cat 3 (Hardcover)
This book is a BIG hit in our household of two adults, one child, two cats and a fish. Simon totally understands the nature of the cat and its views on its owner. In this latest book with the introduction of kitten, it is funny but also quite touching how the two cats develop a relationship of dislike, tolerance and then protection. A great present for anyone who is a slave to a cat.

4.0 out of 5 stars Two cat chaos, 13 Jan 2012
Kelly Coleman (Boulder, Colorado) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Simon's Cat 3 (Hardcover)
A great follow-up to his previous books. He really captures the cat experience. Although our 2 cats were kittens at the same time the interactions between the cats are very true to life. This was a gift for my teenaged son who is a major Simon's Cat fan. He even opens his mouth and points to it when he's hungry.

5.0 out of 5 stars Wizz, 24 Oct 2011
This review is from: Simon's Cat 3 (Hardcover)
Very very funny, although i'm sure if you buy this book you will already love Simon's cat.
It's lovely to have the book as well as Simon's website and you tube. Keep up the good and very funny work!

5.0 out of 5 stars I love Simon's Cat, 24 Jun 2012
L. Burgoyne (Scotland) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Simon's Cat 3 (Hardcover)
I can't get enough of this wonderful cat - the cartoons are so hilarious and truly capture the essence of what a cat is. The addition of this adorable kitten has only improved them. The expressions, including poor old Simon's, are so cleverly done and the whole book keeps me laughing for hours. This would make a terrific gift for anyone you know, whether they have a cat or not (though it might make them feel better to see the trials of another cat-owner if they do!) I can't wait for the next book!

5.0 out of 5 stars Very fun read, 5 Dec 2011
This review is from: Simon's Cat 3 (Hardcover)
This is his third book, I was a bit disappointed that I couldn't buy it from the USA Amazon.com yet - but I couldn't wait as one was a xmas gift. I also purchased one for myself. This has to be my favorite of the three. I was laughing all the way through it. Reminded me of my kitties.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very funny, 23 Nov 2011
This review is from: Simon's Cat 3 (Hardcover)
A great follow on to the previous books. My sides were actually sore from laughing.
If you have ever owned a cat / kitten get the book. If you like cats, get the book. You hate cats, well get the book as it shows what they are like and maybe even why you hate them.
I had the book for less than 24Hrs before my sister ran off with it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Simon's cat is everybody's cat, 22 Nov 2011
R. Righi (Modena, Italy) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Simon's Cat 3 (Hardcover)
Simon Tofield is a great observer and is also full of imagination, he's able to create diffferent situations without losing the cat perspective.
Everybody who has a cat can recognize it in Simon's cat.

4.0 out of 5 stars Spot on, 26 Mar 2012
This review is from: Simon's Cat 3 (Hardcover)
I've seen the Youtube videos and finally decided to get a book. I chose this one as I've got a fairly good laugh out of the introduction of a kitten into the videos. This was spot on in terms of behaviour and made me laugh a fair few times. It was well worth the price.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 14 Jan 2012
L. Bell "avidreader" (UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Simon's Cat 3 (Hardcover)
I bought 2 of these books for a new cat-owner for Christmas. I have 4 cats & these cartoons always make me laugh. Long may Simon & his cats continue to amuse us!

Simon's Cat in Kitten Chaos
Simon's Cat in Kitten Chaos by Simon, Artist Tofield (Paperback - 16 April 2013)