5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars
Published 3 months ago by Paulie

1.0 out of 5 stars Badly written music & worst selection of songs
Published 23 months ago by ZippyP

1.0 out of 5 stars Badly written music & worst selection of songs, 13 Dec 2012
This review is from: Thompson John Easiest Piano Course First Disney Songs Easy Pf Bk (John Thompson's Easiest Piano Course) (Paperback)
This is the worst John Thompson song book I have bought! After following his piano course which my daughter has enjoyed, she was very disappointed in this book. The music is so badly written that you can barely recognise the song you are playing (even our piano teacher had to rewrite Hukuna Matata it was so awful) and the song choices were very poor considering how many well known Disney songs there are!
I would not recommend this to anyone and we never look at it now. Waste of money!

2.0 out of 5 stars A disappointment, 18 Jan 2013
I wish I had seen these reviews before I bought this. My son follows the John Thompson books (so did I many years ago!) but this is a bit of a disappointment. The songs don't sound right, many have awkward hand shifts (much harder than necessary). My son was really disappointed that we can't really play any of them

3.0 out of 5 stars Good not great..., 19 Dec 2012
This book is excellent for your child to learn a few of the Disney classics. Unfortunately for me it didn't have enough of them. There are even a couple of songs I'd never even heard of. But on the whole, for the price, yeah it's OK.

1.0 out of 5 stars One Star, 5 Oct 2014
Not the most popular songs to date.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 14 Aug 2014
easy to follow

5.0 out of 5 stars The best Disney book you can get!, 27 Jun 2013
The book has got a lot of Disney classics. but they are hard. the music in the book is a grade 1 (and it gets harder in the book) it can take up to a month to compleat a song . The delivery came very quick.

I hope this review helped you.