5.0 out of 5 stars Great course
I am currently only on part two of level one and lots more to go through but have really enjoyed it so far and keep going back levels so as to let it sink in, although Rosetta Stone does skip back from time to time to refresh your memory.

It's very easy to use and I feel confident that when I finish it, then I will be a good speaker
Published 14 months ago by Michael Boyle

1.0 out of 5 stars it's fun but sadly it doesn't work for application :-(
Published 8 months ago by Holly

1.0 out of 5 stars it's fun but sadly it doesn't work for application :-(, 8 Mar 2014
This review is from: Rosetta Stone Japanese Complete Course (PC/Mac) (CD-ROM)
i was wanting to leave a review on your website but i was unable so here it is. At first when i started rossetta stone i thought it was awesome, i was learning new vocabulary and quickly. however i soon found this was where the usefulness of rossetta stone stopped. I found i couldn't apply my learning. i could memorise sentences but not change them. i went to japan, and despite 3months of hard study, i was useless. i then spent out to get a japanese tutor. my japanese teacher is now trying to undo the poor grammar i learnt from your course, shocked at the irregularities we have learnt. she has retaught me the verbs which were not taught in their correct forms, taught me to change them, to construct sentences. if you want to learn japanese use 'japanese for busy people' instead, far cheaper and teaches you to use your language. in 3 months i have learnt far more than rosseta stone. it seems this is not limited to japanese either. my friend was learning german from you, same problems, she is now trying to undo all the incorrect things you taught. there is a reason children need to learn sentence construction at school, grammar is hard, in any language, you need to adapt your programme to teach grammar more thoroughly, otherwise all the vocab in the world we learn with you is pointless, we've lost loads of money and we end up being incompetent. thanks.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great course, 23 Sep 2013
This review is from: Rosetta Stone Japanese Complete Course (PC/Mac) (CD-ROM)

Rosetta Stone Japanese Complete Course (PC/Mac)
Rosetta Stone Japanese Complete Course (PC/Mac) by Rosetta Stone Ltd (Mac OS X, Windows 7 / 8 / Vista)