5.0 out of 5 stars A smile every month .....
Published on 25 Nov. 2012 by Claire

3.0 out of 5 stars not bad.
bought for my girlfriend. she said it could have had more topless pictures of him, but she settled for the calendar how it came in the end
Published 23 months ago by adam

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars A smile every month ....., 25 Nov. 2012
This review is from: Official Taylor Lautner 2013 Calendar (Calendar)
When turning over the pages !! I can't decide which month I like best ! Bought for myself and I'm 37 as I am a big fan of Twilight films, books and most of all Jacob Black !!(what's not to like ?) Good quality and room to write dates/events on - better value than the other calender advertsised on Amazon and fast delivery. Go on Jacob Fans whatever your age treat yourself for Xmas or your friend, daughter etc etc. I just can't see the Edward appeal -- go Team Jacob !!

5.0 out of 5 stars Thank you Santa!, 3 Dec. 2010
I bought this as a Christmas present for my niece, so can't comment on the product, but the service was superb!

5.0 out of 5 stars Taylor Lautner Calendar=Great!, 22 Feb. 2011
I love my product, my calendar was in great shape and packaged well! The only negative was it took very long to get here, but the weather conditions were bad at times all over and I ordered from over seas, so I can't really complain...overall def. worth the wait!

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome calendar, 9 Feb. 2013
This review is from: Official Taylor Lautner 2013 Calendar (Calendar)
Love this product. Clear, large images and sturdy binding. I definitely recommend it for any Taylor Lautner fan.
If you do not need a lot of space for the actual calendar, this is perfect for you-- like 12 different posters!

5.0 out of 5 stars Gorgeous, 20 Dec. 2011
Wow, this boy is so hot!!! Gorgeous pictures, really pleased with this calendar! Definitely deserves five stars. I am a huge fan of Taylor Lautner and am so looking forward to having him on my wall next year!!! Brilliant product!

5.0 out of 5 stars daughter loves it, 27 Dec. 2010
Came in good time for Xmas despite the bad weather. Calendar is at is on the website. Better buying the official calendar off here as a lot of places are offering the unofficial calendar for the same price which isnt very good.

5.0 out of 5 stars Bought as a christmas present, 9 July 2013
This review is from: Official Taylor Lautner 2013 Calendar (Calendar)
for our neighbour to put in her kitchen.

She now spends more time looking at it than doing anything else and tends to respond to most queries with a grunt if she is even aware of our presence.

5.0 out of 5 stars It's a calendar!!, 10 Jan. 2012
THis was a present for my neice who adores Taylor! I don't myself but it's a callendar which she wanted so all in all it's what she wanted - good quality and delivery was fast.

5.0 out of 5 stars Exactly what i was looking for, 15 Jan. 2013
This review is from: Official Taylor Lautner 2013 Calendar (Calendar)
Good Calendar, Pics are nice. Was for an xmas gift, and they love it. Was hard to come by in shops, but found it here wi+th +no problems and reasonably priiced

5.0 out of 5 stars Great buy!, 1 Feb. 2011
Jaime (Cheltenham, PA) - See all my reviews
Shipping was fairly fast coming from overseas. Calendar was in perfect condition. Very satisfied. Couldn't have asked for a better transaction!

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

Official Taylor Lautner 2013 Calendar
Official Taylor Lautner 2013 Calendar by Taylor Lautner (Calendar - 31 July 2012)
Used & New from: £999.11