5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent
Published on 17 April 2013 by E. J. Pomagalski

1.0 out of 5 stars Please read up on this author
This review is about the author and not the book titled.

If you have any morals and decency in the human spirit you will boycott anything by this author and their spouse.
Advocating violence and deprivation against children to get them to conform to your own will, really? in this day and age? you should be ashamed of yourself as a human being...
Published 17 months ago by Snooty_Fox

1.0 out of 5 stars Please read up on this author, 11 Dec. 2013
This review is from: Created to Need a Help Meet: A Marriage Guide for Men (Paperback)
This review is about the author and not the book titled.

So, if you think beating a child is a way to suppress their identity and impose others will upon them, I seriously pity you.

1.0 out of 5 stars Amazing! Love it!, 25 Mar. 2014
A great book from the people that bought us 'To Train up a Child'.

My wife was becoming a tremendous hassle, to the point where I thought it would never work, it was leading to a catastrophe of apocalyptic proportions. Luckily for me fate stepped in, while walking home one wet and windy night I found a £5 amazon voucher in the pocket of a sleeping homeless man, 2 days later the amazon box containing its beautiful surprise had arrived on my doorstep.

Within minutes I had my cat o' nine tails out (came free with my previous purchase of 'train up a child') and I was lashing away like a monkey flinging turds at a zoo. After a mere 3 hours of unrelenting whipping my wife emerged a changed person, no more complaints about leaving the fridge door open or bothering me about coming home drunk every Tuesday afternoon and wetting the bed or inviting teenage boys in for 'coffee'.

This book literally helped whip my wife into shape and saved my marriage.

*I only gave one star due to a paper cut I received from page 15, far too sharp*

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 17 April 2013
I just bought this book as a birthday present for my son as he approaches needing a help meet. Couldn't put it down! Full of straight talking and humour! Loved Debbies book and this one is just as good, if not better. I would highly recommend it as I do all their material. I know that Mike doesn't recommend wives read this one, but I like to think I read it with humility. I have a good marriage now, mostly thanks to the Pearls. I am married to a Mr. Steady, whom I love and respect and am eternally grateful for. My aforementioned son is a command type, quite different. I have 2 sons and 3 daughters and life is wonderful. Thank you Pearls, from the bottom of my heart. Isn't God awesome!

Created to Need a Help Meet: A Marriage Guide for Men
Created to Need a Help Meet: A Marriage Guide for Men by Debi Pearl (Paperback - 13 May 2012)