5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent reading
Worth a read and thoroughly engrossing. Wasn't sure what to expect, but expectation was fully fulfilled. Highly recommended for all.
Published 17 months ago by Pinagarry

3.0 out of 5 stars Wallace D Wattles Trilogy.
Starts off as strangely interesting - however I am reading it again prior to making a definite comment which I will send.
Published 16 months ago by F G Hutton

4.0 out of 5 stars good book, 22 July 2013
This review is from: Wallace D. Wattles Trilogy: The Science of Being Well, the Science of Getting Rich & the Science of Being Great (Paperback)
thank you i have read others from this author and have always been impressed he has a certain style that i like

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent reading, 10 July 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 6 July 2014
brilliant book, changed my life.

5.0 out of 5 stars Original text of a fundamental work, 8 Feb 2014
lsur (United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
This appears to be the complete original text and therefore preferable to other, edited, versions. Wattles views on health may be somewhat simplistic but the other two works here, Being Rich and Being Great, are food for thought. This is one of the original New Thought, abundance', texts and I would suggest one of the best.

3.0 out of 5 stars Wallace D Wattles Trilogy., 11 Aug 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars This is an excellent book, 23 July 2013
I came to know this book through the book and recordings of the book The Secret. Tis lead me to the Power and of course the Magic although I think this is not a good title for the book on Gratitude it does not do it justice. Anyway tis book by Wallace D Wattles is very deep and leads one to really reflect on life and what it is that you really want. It put the responsibility for my life firmely back on me!! That I am the one who can change my life. There is no point that some magic recipe is going to do it. I and only I can change my life. I am the one who can do something about how I choose to live my life. This sounds simple but it is not!! It is a committment to look honestly at how I relate to others and how I react to events in my life. I would recommend this book to anyone who really wants to change themselves!!