Format: Paperback|Change

on 8 March 2013
Beautiful and God inspired. Its good to know the truth and the Truth will find you out. We all need to pray for our children and declare Gods promises over them, this book is very appropriate.
on 2 November 2013
This book is great to pray scriptures over your children as they sleep or over them if they are old enough to understand. With each scripture, there is a mini statement about the promises of God for your child and how to claim them for your little ones. A must have in your collection of parenting wisdom.
on 24 March 2014
This book has been very useful to declare the promises of God over our children and grandchildren. Declaration is powerful tool , reminding God of his promises as He asks us to and, declaring to Satan that God is faithful to His promises. The prayers are personalised and specific..
on 7 June 2013
Great book to have to bring up godly children in a highly corruptible and influencing world. I know the word works, so this will work and produced the desired results in my child.
i'm still reading the book though but the few chapters i have read have been inspiring.
on 26 May 2014
It has given me an insight of what God has in store for my children and generations to come.Ive learnt to pray in depth for my family .The prayers are backed up by scriptures which makes it even easier to relate to God.I would recommend it for every parent out there.
on 1 August 2013
Having all the hard work of digging into Gods word for the promises He has for our children. As a parent this resorse along with the CD teaching package is, i'm finding, invaluable. Thank you and Praise God for Mike Shreive and his family.
on 31 May 2014
I think this is a must have for every Christian parent as we're living in a world that can easily influence our children and take them out if track. This bookhelps to tap in the blessings to make our children better individuals.
on 12 June 2014
Easy to read, and breathes life into bible verses you might other wise skip over.

I really enjoy reading it with the kids before bed time as a spirit filled alternative to goldilocks and the three bears!
on 26 November 2015
A very helpful little book with 65 prayers/promises to declare for your children. Would recommend this for anyone who wants to see their children come into the " more of God"
on 9 April 2014
Wonderful and excellent. I will highly recommend this book for any parent serious about praying for their children. This book is a must get.