on 5 April 2013
I first heard of Kinfolk after I realised some of my favourite photographers on flickr were creating work for some of the previous issues. After a little research I found out that this was an American magazine and was a little disappointed that I couldn't buy them like I would normally from either a UK store or Uk online easily. But realising that Amazon sold them, very cheaply may I add, I was straight on that and bought vol. 6.

After receiving it, I was more than impressed with the actual layout and quality of the magazine. I would say this was more than just a lifestyle magazine, using this beautiful uncoated matte paper creating great quality within. Wonderful imagery and the writing is humble and heartwarming, Kinfolk touches upon a lifestyle that connects with nature, community, friendship and overall love. Each individual section, wether it be a recipe for homemade cranberry sauce, a heartwarming article about getting a tree for christmas, or the personalised feeling of each word within the magazine, I can honestly say I have never seen such a beautifully made magazine, or book even, out on the market.

With that in mind, I had to search the web for back issues, currently getting some issues, but some seise to exist. However, it's great to see that Amazon have been selling, and hopefully will continue selling Kinfolk. I have bought Volume 7 already which a beautiful depiction of spring.

Highly recommended for anyone really. As a photographer who is into natural living and lifestyle, Kinfolk was absolutely perfect.

5 star :)
on 3 March 2013
Kinfolk is stunning. What more can I say.Lovely photography and thoughtful writing. No advertising is a big bonus as well.
on 30 December 2012
What a fab book just to dip into, full of good and interesting articles. I am totally in love with this beautiful, homely, and exciting book and would buy every back copy I could, ifonly I could afford them.
Recommend x
on 30 November 2013
It is Very good and useful. I like it so much. It is a very good product. ...... You should buy it if you want one.
on 21 January 2013
The best magazine, full of interesting articles. I am totally in love with this beautiful, cosy, and inspiring, I have every copy except issue 1.

Highly recommend!