5.0 out of 5 stars Very good bible
Very good Bible. Easily fit into the side of my car door. So I can read Bible anywhere. I will recommend for anyone
Published 12 months ago by Amazon Customer

3.0 out of 5 stars Still difficult to understand
Although there are explanatory notes, I still find it difficult to understand the old fashioned English language. It could have done with a glossary to explain some difficut words.
Published 12 months ago by Faith Cutler

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good bible, 24 Mar. 2014
This review is from: KJV Study Bible Burgundy Bonded Leather (King James Bible) (Bonded Leather)

4.0 out of 5 stars A very compact light bible, 31 Mar. 2015
Very compact light bible. Bought as a present to my brother whom I will see on my visit in December. I am happy with it and I know he weill be happy too as my choices he always is happy with. Thank you.

3.0 out of 5 stars Still difficult to understand, 15 Mar. 2014

KJV Study Bible Burgundy Bonded Leather (King James Bible)
KJV Study Bible Burgundy Bonded Leather (King James Bible) by Compiled By Barbour Staff (Bonded Leather - 1 Jan. 2011)