5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic return to form
After being a bit disappointed by Rachel's last book, Not Another Bad Date, I am really pleased to say this book is a fantastic return to form. I thoroughly enjoyed it, and even stayed up really late on a work night to finish it (praise indeed)!

Published on 31 May 2009 by tigersfan

3.0 out of 5 stars character development?
this was an okay story very similar to see jane score but without any character development, a pretty weak ending and not really much of a tale to tell to be honest. always happy to read about hockey players but its been done a lot better by ms gibson previously
Published on 1 July 2009 by Amazon Customer

2.0 out of 5 stars Other rachael Gibson books are.better., 23 Aug 2013
What it says in the heading, just about got through it but won't put me off trying her other books

3.0 out of 5 stars character development?, 1 July 2009

3.0 out of 5 stars Not her best, 14 Jun 2009
Laura W (UK) - See all my reviews
(TOP 500 REVIEWER)
I enjoyed the book but for me it was a bit too similar to See Jane Score but nowhere near as good. Ms Gibson seems to like her men to have tattoos and the female characters always want to "lick them"! I have read all Rachel Gibson books but the older ones are the best. Still worth a read though.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic return to form, 31 May 2009
tigersfan (Midlands, UK) - See all my reviews

Once again the witty repartee and banter is there, as well as a delicious amount of chemistry between the lead characters. Maybe its also the inclusion of professional athletes in the mix that I enjoy so much (I am also hooked on the Chicago Stars books by Susan Elizabeth Phillips).

It's not quite captured the dizzy heights of See Jane Score (by far my favourite Rachel Gibson book) but its not far off and I recommend it to anyone looking to read a bit of fun, lighthearted, sexy romance.

5.0 out of 5 stars Another good read by Gibson!, 25 May 2009
I am a fan, and own all the books by Gibson. These are not literary masterpieces with in depth character development - they are fun, witty, easy reads with lots of AMAZING chemistry between the leads. If that is what you like to read, you will love this book! I also recommend Become a Total Man Magnet: Make Every Man Fall in Love with You Instantly - Make Him Chase You Down Desperately and Beg for Attention

5.0 out of 5 stars love this book, 14 Mar 2014
I love this book for all it is. Great writing and great characters.. Couldn't be a better book x x

5.0 out of 5 stars Best books you'll ever buy, 25 Oct 2013
Rachel Gibson is my Favourite author! You wont want to put this down once you get started! Highly recommend all her books!!!!!!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars good read recommended, 8 Aug 2012
This book is a very good book i've read it before in paperback but since having a kindle i have read it again. The imagination and the places the author uses are fantastic i've read this so many times i know she has other books but the main characters in the book are fantastic and i hope she continues them on in more books about the Chinooks i know there are a few of them but they are brilliant Would recommend to anyone

5.0 out of 5 stars Love love love!, 17 May 2012
D. Phillips (UK) - See all my reviews
This is one of my favourite Rachel Gibson books who has me hooked on all her books but particularly the Chinook hockey series. This one is definitely a keeper, Mrs Duffy has sass, spice and guts and Ty Savage... oh my gosh, swoon! If only men like that really existed... The book has plenty of humour, teasing and steamy scenes, I could not put it down, there were moments I laughed out load and at points my husband asked me why I was grinning at the book.
I liked that the heroine had a insecure and feminine side and Ty Savage a soft spot that was reserved especially for her. With Rachael Gibson's books you know exactly who ends up with whom but the journey she takes you on to get there is hilarious, fun, sexy and pure guilty chick lit pleasure. Enjoy!

ARRAY(0xabaf60a8)