5.0 out of 5 stars Well worth the money and actually works
Published 12 months ago by Claire the Painter

3.0 out of 5 stars I already eat extremely healthy so this portion of the book is useless to me maybe not others
I recently purchased this book and found all the charts and the information on IBS helpful. However over half of the book is recipes. I already eat extremely healthy so this portion of the book is useless to me maybe not others. I also did not like the size of the book to large and cumbersome. Due to these things I returned it and begin the search for another that...
Published 1 month ago by Jacqueline Swan

5.0 out of 5 stars Well worth the money and actually works, 25 July 2014
I must have had IBS for 30 years, on and off. Fast forward through the years of different tablets, scans, barium meal whatevers, days off sick with nausea, bloating, tiredness, general mental fog and highly unpredictable toilet visits. So decided to half-heartedly give solving this one last chance, and bought this book. I am now on day 5 of my fodmap-free diet, and am surprised to report that I feel a lot better, bloating down, tiredness almost gone, feeling clearer in my head, and yes, folks, better regular visits to the loo. The recipes are pretty good too, although when you look at what foods you can actually eat, you can put together a lot of your own recipes with some adjustments here and there. So yes I do recommend this book to everyone who, like me, just wants to get some blessed relief and a life beyond their IBS.

5.0 out of 5 stars Informative, 29 Aug. 2013
This review is from: The Complete Low-Fodmap Diet: A Revolutionary Plan for Managing Ibs and Other Digestive Disorders (Paperback)
Thanks for sending this through so quick.

I recently found out about this diet from a dietitian after years of suffering an upset tum.

This book is easy to read and comes with recipes so is very helpful.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great book, 16 Sept. 2013
This book is really helping with my ibs, I have brought lots of books in the past and got no where with them. If you suffer with ibs I would really give this book a try if your like me you got nothing to lose.

4.0 out of 5 stars Help for IBS, 12 July 2014
An excellent and comprehensive explanation of a diet which is extremely helpful to sufferers of IBS and other digestive disorders. Highly recommended.

5.0 out of 5 stars good explanation of the diet and how it works, 8 Aug. 2014
II Bought for my daughter who has just been diagnosed with IBS, good explanation of the diet and how it works, helpful advice and good recipes. She has started feeling better within days of using this book.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 27 Mar. 2014
D. Luker (England) - See all my reviews
Well worth buying if you have IBS symptoms and are at a loss as to how to relieve them. I found this VERY helpful!

5.0 out of 5 stars Good book, 25 Aug. 2013
This book contains useful info on digestive disorders and also good recipes. I am glad I bought it as it's very useful

4.0 out of 5 stars Sue Shepherd Low FODMAP Diet review, 22 Oct. 2014
Great book for beginners on the fodmap diet. Fantastic resource for people with IBS symptoms who want to figure out what is the cause of there stomach problems. So far it is working for me! I've tried following FODMAP diets from other available resources and haven't had as consistent results as with Sue Shepherd's book. In my opinion the detailed food lists are superior in this book.

I have always eaten a healthy diet but there are just some foods that I cannot digest efficiently and up to now I have not been able to figure out what were the problem foods. This book has opened my eyes to the fact that even healthy foods can be hard to digest for some people. Now that I am aware of what triggers my symptoms I can avoid or reduce these irritants from my diet. I have only had this book for a few weeks now and I see vast improvement. This book is not a one stop shop for a diet plan, you must tailor your diet to your own needs and it will work.

5.0 out of 5 stars helpful and informative book, 3 May 2014
Everything I needed - informative explanation of the diet and how it works, helpful advice and yummy recipes.
I started feeling better within days of following it. Would highly recommend this book for anyone who suffers from IBS

5.0 out of 5 stars Great book but..., 28 Aug. 2013
Great book but if you have "Food Intolerance Management Plan" also by Sue Shepherd it's the same so you don't need to buy it twice! I am disappointed that they are the same but have different names. It's a bit misleading.