5.0 out of 5 stars Bee Books
take care that you dont do what i did. two books by bill turnbull ordered with different titles but they are the same book.
Published on 14 Jun 2011 by kw021

1.0 out of 5 stars worst book I've bought for a long time
it's not about bees, it's not informative, it's full of irritating 'translations' for the benefit of Americans, and it seems to be all about trying to somehow convince us to share Bill Turnbull's opinion that he's a wonderful guy.
Published 23 months ago by zed

5.0 out of 5 stars Bee Books, 14 Jun 2011
This review is from: Confessions of a Bad Beekeeper: What Not to Do When Keeping Bees (with Apologies to My Own) (Paperback)

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Read, 23 April 2012
Very entertaining and provides good information for someone thinking of learning more about bees as well as a few tails that the experienced beekeeper can relate to. WARNING: This book is the same as The Bad Beekeepers Club but with a different cover.

5.0 out of 5 stars A very entertining read, 9 Sep 2011
J. A. Serpell - See all my reviews
A great book to chuckle over. Bill Turnbull makes it very interesting to learn about beekeeping, he has many unusual experience contected with his beekeeping

5.0 out of 5 stars Confessions of a bad Beekeeper, 3 Aug 2011
This is a great book for those of you with an interest in beekeeping and a good book to buy before you enter into the craft of beekeeping.

5.0 out of 5 stars The reality of beekeeping, 1 Feb 2014
Bill Turnbill has the talent of writing as if he's talking directly to the reader. As a novice in the beekeeping world, this was great.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant book, 4 Jan 2014
This is a brilliant book about Bill's experiences in getting to know bees and beekeeping. It is a tricky hobby with lots of pitfalls - for the beekeeper and the bees, and Bill brings humour and humbleness to the process. Well worth a read even if you are not going to keep bees yourself. A good insight into starting this fascinating pastime.

5.0 out of 5 stars A fun and insightful read!, 27 Dec 2013
C. Kirby "Catherine Kirby" (England) - See all my reviews
Bill Turnbull's bee keeping is amusing and entertaining. I also learned a bit about the bees, honey and getting stung a lot! Even if you have no interest in the subject it will keep you laughing and turning the page to the end!

5.0 out of 5 stars I very rarely read but..., 13 July 2013
I was given this book as a present from my kids, so had to read it, or else! I found it so easy to read, witty, and full of basic information on short Beekeeping, I could not put it down. As I'm not a reading addict, the short chapters made it easier to set myself targets when reading this book, now I think I will read another book, Thanks Bill. Oh and the kids. x

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 22 July 2014