5.0 out of 5 stars Beam me up Vworp Vworp
I bought this out of curiosity being a fan of both shows but not really a big reader of graphic novels. I was extremely suprised by just how good a read this was. It captures both shows extremely well, you can hear the 11th Doctor, you can hear Picard and as for the quality of the artwork it's nothing short of beautiful. I also loved the flashback to an earlier...
Published 23 months ago by Shuttlepod

3.0 out of 5 stars You will be assimilated
This is a pretty good story however it is let down by the poor graphics, at times the artwork actually detracts from the story. This is probably a book only for die-hard trek and who fans.
Published 20 months ago by Paladin Eagle

‹ Previous | 1 2 36 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 30 July 2013
A excellent graphic novel that adds to both stories mythos others could learn from the art and writing style. I loved the idea of using an old style of artwork to depict the flashbacks a cracking idea and was executed well. The art at the end is brilliant and shows the talents of the artists off. If you love either the Dr or STTNG then treat yourself.

4.0 out of 5 stars defiantly different, 27 July 2013
Not sure what i was expecting with this....Love all the surprises this holds...and that it expands through all the Star Trek generations.... :)

3.0 out of 5 stars Downgraded, 25 July 2013
I hate this bum of a comic.The Star Trek point of view is stupid.I think this should be a Doctor Who book.

5.0 out of 5 stars Assimilate the collective, 9 July 2013
A very interesting story right out of the imagination of fans around the world. Nice to see after seeing fan made stories about a Doctor Who and Star Trek crossover. I think this is a great tale and I want to see more. Thank goodness I have already bought part 2. :-)

4.0 out of 5 stars Great idea, well executed, 10 Oct 2012
K. Morgan (UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Star Trek: The Next Generation / Doctor Who: Assimilation 2 Volume 1 (Star Trek/Doctor Who) (Paperback)
Ordered this on a whim after Stephen Notley (angryflower.com) recommended it. The mash-up of STTNG and Dr Who largely works as a premise (preposterous as it sounds), and the artwork is, with the exception of a handful of ropy panels, incredibly good. Personally I thought the pace of the story was rather quick, and they could have made a lot more of some aspects, but this is only volume one of ? so perhaps more avenues will be explored in later issues.

5.0 out of 5 stars A Dream I Thought I Would Never See :), 7 Nov 2012
Well lets gt one thing straight, I am still reading this quite literally 'EPIC' Sci-if Crossover of the century but I already love it!

It's just excellent seeing The Doctor & Captain Jean-Luc Picard interact, I hope 'Sir' Patrick Stewart & Matt Smith read this and enjoy it as much as me....better yet any of the cast of both these classicly brilliant TV Shows should read and smile with pride at what they themselves help creat. I knw I would be proud :).

2.0 out of 5 stars Warning, a graphic novel. Not a real one., 23 Aug 2014
I looked through the description before buying this novel, and maybe I did not look hard enough. I do not buy Graphics novels, They seldom give the same enjoyment of a good read. only reading two or three sentences before having to turn the page makes for a disjointed reading experience. I tried, and gave up after the first 4 or 5 pages. 104 pages. It is not even a chapter in real book.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good, if you can suspend a few reservations, 28 Jun 2014
Great artwork, slightly out of character phrases in places, but that's to be expected I suppose. Nice touch having the flash back to some original series/fourth doctor story.

5.0 out of 5 stars A great mashup, 29 Mar 2014
A great mashup of two sci-fi greats. The Borg and Cybermen make the perfect foes together, and the story makes full use of the timey-wimey effects of Doctor Who`s storylines.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 5 Mar 2014
D. Harris "Gamer01" (UK) - See all my reviews
I did enjoy the crossover the doctor and the ponds and Starfleet versus the Borg and the cybermen from the alpha quadrant across space and time, who knows where the next part of the story will take us?

‹ Previous | 1 2 36 | Next ›