5.0 out of 5 stars Turtle Power!
The IDW TMNT world continues to expand and get better and better. Fantastic series, must read for all TMNT fans and fans of comics in general.
Published 16 months ago by Mark Moore

1.0 out of 5 stars Disapointed whit the delivery
Published 14 months ago by Faycal Bennai

5.0 out of 5 stars Turtle Power!, 2 Mar 2013
This review is from: Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Volume 2: Enemies Old, Enemies New (Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Graphic Novels) (Paperback)

5.0 out of 5 stars Wow!, 6 Jan 2014
This makes me a much bigger fan than i ever was before! I would recommend this to every TMNT fan out there!

5.0 out of 5 stars COWABUNGA!, 3 May 2013
Nicholas A. Herring "Nick Herring" (Dorset, Poole) - See all my reviews
It is a great time to be a TMNT fan. You have a new TV show and a new comic.
The TV is similar to the '80s show, while as the comic by IDW is more in line with the original black and white comic and the 2003 series (which was my favourite incarnation). So I was instantly impressed with this book. It is written by the creator himself Kevin Eastman along with Tom Waltz and art by Dan Duncan. The origin in this is completely different to any other incarnations in the past. We've had Master Splinter being the pet rat of Hamato Yoishi and Hamato Yoishi turning into a rat. But this time Master Splinter believes he is the reincarnation of Hamato Yoishi and the Turtles were his sons in a previous life.

I will end this review by saying this is an excellent book to read whether you are a new or old fan and you should definitely get this and the other volumes in your collection.

1.0 out of 5 stars Disapointed whit the delivery, 17 May 2013
I Ordered volumes 1 to 4 for my son as a present, I only received volumes 1;3 and 4, volume 2 was missing and did not turn up, I had to keep sending emails asking of where and when is volume 2 was going to arrive, my son could not reed the books an till volume 2 turned up and volume 2 took about two months to turn up, I received 3 good will gesture voucher, disappointed, the book was in Good condition.