4.0 out of 5 stars frank's back!
As a massive dead rising fan,this book was a must have.Wasn't disappointed-good artwork, one or two plot holes but I'd forgive all just to see Mr West doing what he does best again. Recommended for all fans of the video game franchise.
Video game-graphic novel-c'mon, when's the movie getting made?!!
Published on 23 Jun 2012 by burnsey7

3.0 out of 5 stars Good for Dead Rising fans.
Before I start I'll mention something that had me puzzled before my purchase, which is that this book contains ALL 4 of the smaller comics that were released and conventianly put into place as chapters instead, along with some artwork at the back.
Published 14 months ago by Pete

3.0 out of 5 stars Good for Dead Rising fans., 28 May 2013
This review is from: Dead Rising: Road to Fortune (Paperback)
I mention this because there wasnt much else to go by at the time and I was unsure if I was buying only one of the comics.
Overall I'm impressed with the content thats here, but It would have been nicer to see more of it. The artwork is very good and gives you a good impression of whats meant to be going on, with the dialouge fitting in with the personalities that were introduced in the games.
Story-wise, this book isn't going to make any sense to anyone who hasnt followed the Dead Rising series thus far, as it's meant to bridge the gap between two of the games, which it does quite nicely.

I'd say this is a good purchase for fans of the series, but it's a shame this story wasn't longer for the price I paid for it.

4.0 out of 5 stars frank's back!, 23 Jun 2012
This review is from: Dead Rising: Road to Fortune (Paperback)
Video game-graphic novel-c'mon, when's the movie getting made?!!

Dead Rising: Road to Fortune
Dead Rising: Road to Fortune by Tom Waltz (Paperback - 22 May 2012)
13.50