Dead Rising: Road to Fortune
Format: PaperbackChange
Price:£13.50+Free shipping with Amazon Prime

on 28 May 2013
Before I start I'll mention something that had me puzzled before my purchase, which is that this book contains ALL 4 of the smaller comics that were released and conventianly put into place as chapters instead, along with some artwork at the back.
I mention this because there wasnt much else to go by at the time and I was unsure if I was buying only one of the comics.
Overall I'm impressed with the content thats here, but It would have been nicer to see more of it. The artwork is very good and gives you a good impression of whats meant to be going on, with the dialouge fitting in with the personalities that were introduced in the games.
Story-wise, this book isn't going to make any sense to anyone who hasnt followed the Dead Rising series thus far, as it's meant to bridge the gap between two of the games, which it does quite nicely.

I'd say this is a good purchase for fans of the series, but it's a shame this story wasn't longer for the price I paid for it.
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoSending feedback...
Thank you for your feedback.
Sorry, we failed to record your vote. Please try again
on 23 June 2012
As a massive dead rising fan,this book was a must have.Wasn't disappointed-good artwork, one or two plot holes but I'd forgive all just to see Mr West doing what he does best again. Recommended for all fans of the video game franchise.
Video game-graphic novel-c'mon, when's the movie getting made?!!
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoSending feedback...
Thank you for your feedback.
Sorry, we failed to record your vote. Please try again