4.0 out of 5 stars Turtles back and entering a better standard, 16 Dec 2012
This review is from: Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Volume 1: Change is Constant (Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Graphic Novels) (Paperback)
This new run is fantastic. The art work is outstanding artistically, not in a detailed way, but stylistically (not pretentious though). The story begins and merges with the micro series one shots. The paper stock is of a higher standard than your average graphic novel and if you're a book sniffer- you'll love these. The following 2 volumes are of equal standard and I find myself becoming impatient for vol 4. I find these to sit in a space between DC and Marvel, taking aspects of both presentations and feel.

4.0 out of 5 stars I like where its going!, 4 May 2012
Adam Gaterell - See all my reviews
I feel with all the michael Bay movie changes talked about that this is what michael bay should read as a guide on how to change it if you feel you need to... The Art work, the story and where the story could go is beautifully put together, one original TMNT man involved making sure that the best ideas, storylines and possible links and nods to the oiginal story are there whilst still making it it's own story! I don't want to ruin it for people, but important players like general krang and stockman in there from the beginning, no shredder but for good reason so far! i'll be getting volume 2 for sure!

5.0 out of 5 stars rating, 19 Jun 2014
I rate this book a five star as I have always been a very big fan of the teenage mutant hero turtles from a young age and being able to get one of the first volumes to which the story began was unbelievable.

Yours gratefully Kameron.

4.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 24 April 2014
Phillip Pritchard (Staffordshire, UK) - See all my reviews
Always been a Turtles fan but never really got my head into the comics, it all started with the 80's cartoon. But wow, this is absolutely brilliant. For under 4 via Kindle I feel I've grabbed a bargain, I will definitely continue reading the series.

Just looses one star because on a few occasion the zoomed panels wouldn't always be the next part of dialog when scrolling, or it would zoom in on the wrong thing all together.

4.0 out of 5 stars A good start, 18 April 2014
A bit of a slow start but when it picked up pace it really got going. You can can see that something great is coming, will definitely get into this book.

5.0 out of 5 stars What can i say?, 6 Jan 2014
Cant wait to read the rest of the series! Gonna buy them i January when i get some cash. Turtles power! :-D

5.0 out of 5 stars A great gift, 31 Oct 2013
I bought this as a Christmas gift for my boyfriend as it combined his love of comic books with his childhood love of tmnt. I looked through it myself and am confident he is gonna love it!

5.0 out of 5 stars TMNT, 3 Oct 2013
S. A. Weller "Sambini" (Northants, England) - See all my reviews
Cowabunga, awesome retelling of the turtle story! I loved it! This is a must-have for all true fans! Turtley Awesome!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Good bit of nostalgia, 30 Jun 2013
I enjoyed reading this. I only know the turtles from the TV cartoon and I have never actually read any of the original Turtles comics so I can't compare this to them (with this being a new comic series) but I thought this was great. The artwork is really nice and I liked the story. Will have to buy Vol 2 to see what happens next.

5.0 out of 5 stars TMNT!, 2 Mar 2013
I was very sceptical about this series at first, but I decided to risk it and see if it was good.
I absolutely love it. It continues to get better and better as it goes along.
This is essential reading for the IDW TMNT story.