5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent
I bought this book after watching the documentary, I am still on the fence about this girl, I still can't believe everything she says but who knows! good read.
Published 3 months ago by anna dodson

3.0 out of 5 stars Memoir of a Milk Carton Kid?
Published 18 months ago by Lucinda

3.0 out of 5 stars Memoir of a Milk Carton Kid?, 19 Jan 2013
This review is from: Memoir of a Milk Carton Kid: The Tanya Nicole Kach Story (Perfect Paperback)
I chose to give this book 3 stars purely because it was mediocre at best, if possible I would say it is only worth 2.5 stars. Yes this was an easy read and I managed to get through it quickly. I found that even though they did a good job in writing this book I was left feeling that the story could have been written much better. My heart does however go out to Tanya but I got this book because I hoped it would enlighten me to the events described in a better way than the Channel 4 documentary did. The TV-documentary made me feel like I really should get the book in order to know Tanya's story in better detail, a good bit of advertising I believe. This book was for the most part as vague as the show was. If you want a book that is in depth and allows the reader to know the emotions and causes surrounding what happened to Tanya Kach, you will more then likely end up disappointed as I am. My opinion of this book is simply my own but in no way does it mean that I do not feel for Tanya and what happened or that I do not believe her, I simply would have liked to grasp a better understanding as to what happened and in depth how it made her feel and the process in her mind that willed her to live instead of implying it's all down to her faith. I believe there must have been more than that.

1.0 out of 5 stars None, 5 Dec 2012
i bought this book after watching a documentry about tanya kach.Do NOT buy this book.She did not convince me before and does not convince me after reading this very dubious account of how she viewed her ten years of bad behaviour. She consistantly painted herself in the victim role of purity and innocence and when reading between the lines one can see that Tanya Kach is a manipulative woman.This book is not worth the money. Buy a real story instead. Very poor story and a case of pulling the wool over the eyes.

1.0 out of 5 stars Don't Encourage Her, 1 Dec 2012
AK 1957-05 (Manchester United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
If you put your money in this liar's pocket then you're as bad as her. Please file under "fairy stories".

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 24 Mar 2014

1.0 out of 5 stars boring as hell, 2 Mar 2014
If you want to be bored to death then please do buy this book as it will most deffinatley help you lol

4.0 out of 5 stars Enjoyed, 5 Oct 2013
An honest account of how a young girl dealt with survival. And how she hoped for better family. Definitely would recommend

4.0 out of 5 stars Awesome read, 13 April 2013
Fascinating insight into the world of an abused and captive child. Also an interesting exploration of familial relationships. Ultimately, when adults fil children the damage is do me.

5.0 out of 5 stars STORY, 10 Mar 2013
A TRUE STORY AND GUD ONE, BOUGHT IT FOR MY DAUGHTER WHO LOVED READING IT WOOOOOWWWWW AND READ AND SHARE.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 1 Mar 2013
Didn't get a look at it thanks to my mum running off with it but she loves it and I was impressed with the quick delivery. Thank you.

5.0 out of 5 stars Admiration, 21 Feb 2013
I am full of admiration for Tanya and the strength that is shown in her life story! A very emotional book but with an ending of happiness for Tanya!!

Memoir of a Milk Carton Kid: The Tanya Nicole Kach Story
Memoir of a Milk Carton Kid: The Tanya Nicole Kach Story by Lawrence Fisher (Perfect Paperback - 11 Oct 2011)
10.75