Format: Imitation Leather|Change

on 28 June 2014
Was a gift for the Reverend at my late mothers church who had commented during a previous service that he would have to get stronger glasses whilst reading from the normal version of this book so seemed the obvious thing to buy him. He is very pleased with it.
on 31 January 2014
As an additional bible alongside the KJV it is excellent on the whole. It gives you some understanding where you find it difficult to understand. It does not always translate strictly in truth but it is still an invaluable accessory that I would not be without. I hope this helps you. Just go for it. I also have the compact edition which is ideal for carrying around but if I had to choose one I'd go for the large print edition.
on 12 August 2014
Love this Bible and the delivery was exceptional - However, I was really disappointed that the spine had a scuff mark. Also the pages needed separating - so be careful, I guess that was something to do with the print process? Sadly, although I love this Bible, for these reasons, I have had to give it a rating of three.
on 19 February 2015
Nice binding in faux leather and large clear print makes this Bible very useful.