5.0 out of 5 stars Slowly but surely, bye bye debt
Without will and discipline the book would not bring success in getting rid of any debts. Kiyosaki does his best to explain the step by step process. It is our job to follow it through.
Published 18 months ago by MR

1.0 out of 5 stars Tragic fall from grace - Kiyosaki has become a charleton
The lead author of "Rich Dad, Poor Dad" changed my life. While changing careers 4 years ago I read his original seminal work on a flight from New York and now, many hundreds of thousands of pounds richer, I cannot help but remain a huge fan.
Published on 19 Mar 2004 by Liam Palmer

1.0 out of 5 stars Tragic fall from grace - Kiyosaki has become a charleton, 19 Mar 2004
This latest book is a travesty. It is unmitigated "cut and paste" from earlier work, tied together into the slimest "book" (more a pamphlet) bulked out by blank pages and advertising. Kiyosaki always took a long time to make his point, but now he is selling what could be written on 1 page of A4 as a book and trying to take your good money in the process. Don't buy this book. Don't borrow it from the library. Just accept it for what it is - a gross rip-off.
If this joke attempt to steal your money has not totally put you off, you should buy "Rich Dad, Poor Dad" and it's sequel "Cashflow Quadrant"; these really are two great texts - so much so that my copies still get "borrowed" (on a permanent basis) by my family and friends all of the time. Alternatively you could start with "The Richest Man in Babylon", a 1930's text that is the precursor to kiyosaki's thoughts.

1.0 out of 5 stars Short, Superficial Rehash of Previous Rich Dad Books, 3 Dec 2003
Hampus (Stockholm, Sweden) - See all my reviews
When I received this book I quickly realized that it was different from the other books in Robert Kiyosaki's Rich Dad series. The book is short, only about 80 pages, and contains mostly superficial content from the books Rich Dad, Poor Dad, The Cashflow Quadrant, and Rich Dad's Guide To Investing.
Unfortunatly, this book reads mostly like a commercial for the previous books and people who have already read those books will find little new information in it. For people that have not read the books mentioned above I would rather recomend reading those books instead of this one.

4.0 out of 5 stars I like it., 12 July 2014
this book helped me a lot to clear my debts. I like it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Slowly but surely, bye bye debt, 14 Jan 2013
MR (LONDON, United Kingdom) - See all my reviews

Rich Dad's Guide to Becoming Rich Without Cutting Up Your Credit Cards
Rich Dad's Guide to Becoming Rich Without Cutting Up Your Credit Cards by Robert T Kiyosaki (Paperback - 23 Jun 2011)
6.99