5.0 out of 5 stars Plot twists!, 8 Feb 2014
This review is from: Attack on Titan 10 (Paperback)
I found volume 9 to be a bit boring(just slightly), but this volume had me on the egde on my seat. It contains a good amount of plot twists that I wasn't expecting and I also looked to see more about Connie and his village, because he's such a lovly character who deserves more love. In generel a lot of the character's get's more depth which is one of the things I love about Isayama's work; that there's enough pages for everyone! This volume stops at a major cliff hanger so I'm so looking forward to be reading volume 11 to find out what's happening next.

Thanks for reading my review. I hope it was helpful :)

5.0 out of 5 stars Close Quarters - Revelations - Clffhangers!, 24 Jan 2014
This review is from: Attack on Titan 10 (Paperback)
I've bought the entire manga series to-date, and this volume has something we've all been guessing and waiting for! I'll say no more on that, it's just more AoT at it's best!

Our characters are trapped in Utgard Castle and have no 3D maneuver gear - and the Titans are knocking on the door! There's even a hand-to-hand fight with a human Vs. 6m (smallest) Titan!

Can't wait for Vol. #11!

5.0 out of 5 stars Just right, my son loves Mangas!, 19 Mar 2014
This review is from: Attack on Titan 10 (Paperback)
Only place I could purchase the Vol 10 book, so was grateful they stocked a good range. Always swift fast service!

5.0 out of 5 stars Attack on Titan = Fabulous Titans!, 24 Feb 2014
This review is from: Attack on Titan 10 (Paperback)
I am a huge Manga and Anime fan and I have been putting off reading this Manga, as I thought it might just be 'overrated' due to all of the attention that it received last year... I was wrong, the attention was fully deserved!

The story is intriguing and I have not read anything like it before. The art style is different from what I would normally like but, it has grown on me and suits the style of the story very well. The characters are all great, the main three, Eren, Armin and Mikasa are brilliant and I cannot wait to see how they develop as the story progresses. I will most certainly be purchasing more of the series and watching the Anime as well!

The plot keeps getting better and I cannot wait for the next volume to come out!

5.0 out of 5 stars love the whole series, 16 Jan 2014
This review is from: Attack on Titan 10 (Paperback)
This book definitely answers some questions you might have from reading the last one, although of course it raises a good few more. Really surprising turns, good character development, but maybe a bit too much going on and with a while to wait til the next one.

ARRAY(0xa80c09cc)

Attack on Titan 10
Attack on Titan 10 by Hajime Isayama (Paperback - 9 Jan 2014)
6.57