Shop now Shop now Shop now  Up to 50% Off Fashion  Shop all Amazon Fashion Cloud Drive Photos Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop Fire Shop Kindle Shop now Shop now

Format: Paperback|Change

on 24 February 2014
I am a huge Manga and Anime fan and I have been putting off reading this Manga, as I thought it might just be 'overrated' due to all of the attention that it received last year... I was wrong, the attention was fully deserved!

The story is intriguing and I have not read anything like it before. The art style is different from what I would normally like but, it has grown on me and suits the style of the story very well. The characters are all great, the main three, Eren, Armin and Mikasa are brilliant and I cannot wait to see how they develop as the story progresses. I will most certainly be purchasing more of the series and watching the Anime as well!

The introduction of Levi is fantastic, he is by-far one of the best characters from the series and I cannot wait to see more of him!
on 7 July 2014
Ever since i read the first volume i have been buying all the mangas these are amazing reads and i enjoyed this volume very much it is one favorite that if you are into the series you should get with all other volumes.
on 8 September 2013
I loved it from the first page it's an awesome Japanese story plot by Hajime Isayama. The story and characters are all on point. Things that differentiate this manga series from others is its realistic portray of humanity emotions. It certainly captures the essence of human fear of unknown danger, which is caused by the fearful man-eating Titans. Now I'm also following the Anime series which I also describe as the best of 2013 and one of the best of all time! EPICNESS!!!
Contains Gore so I wouldn't recommend it to teens younger than 13.
on 9 May 2014
Huge fan of the series loved the anime and loved the manga too. Will buy more as soon as they bring them out. Epic story and epic characters a must read.
on 9 July 2013
I am in love with this series. If you have not started already you must start now! I can't wait for volume 6 and 7 to come. The packaging was standard and came on time. Attack on Titan for the win.
on 8 January 2015
Christmas present excellent series of books. Great service and product.
on 13 December 2014
ordered these for my eldest son he relly loved reading them!
on 17 February 2015
For a present not yet given Look fineand prompt delivery
on 11 October 2015
A present for my granddaughter. She loves it.
on 2 January 2015
Just what my niece wanted for xmas.