5.0 out of 5 stars ... i have been buying all the mangas these are amazing reads and i enjoyed this volume very much it ..., 7 July 2014
This review is from: Attack on Titan 5 (Paperback)
Ever since i read the first volume i have been buying all the mangas these are amazing reads and i enjoyed this volume very much it is one favorite that if you are into the series you should get with all other volumes.

5.0 out of 5 stars A++, 9 May 2014
This review is from: Attack on Titan 5 (Paperback)
Huge fan of the series loved the anime and loved the manga too. Will buy more as soon as they bring them out. Epic story and epic characters a must read.

5.0 out of 5 stars Attack on Titan = Fabulous Titan!, 24 Feb 2014
This review is from: Attack on Titan 5 (Paperback)
I am a huge Manga and Anime fan and I have been putting off reading this Manga, as I thought it might just be 'overrated' due to all of the attention that it received last year... I was wrong, the attention was fully deserved!

The story is intriguing and I have not read anything like it before. The art style is different from what I would normally like but, it has grown on me and suits the style of the story very well. The characters are all great, the main three, Eren, Armin and Mikasa are brilliant and I cannot wait to see how they develop as the story progresses. I will most certainly be purchasing more of the series and watching the Anime as well!

The introduction of Levi is fantastic, he is by-far one of the best characters from the series and I cannot wait to see more of him!

5.0 out of 5 stars A true heart-catching story!, 8 Sep 2013
This review is from: Attack on Titan 5 (Paperback)
I loved it from the first page it's an awesome Japanese story plot by Hajime Isayama. The story and characters are all on point. Things that differentiate this manga series from others is its realistic portray of humanity emotions. It certainly captures the essence of human fear of unknown danger, which is caused by the fearful man-eating Titans. Now I'm also following the Anime series which I also describe as the best of 2013 and one of the best of all time! EPICNESS!!!
Contains Gore so I wouldn't recommend it to teens younger than 13.

5.0 out of 5 stars Absolutely Amazing!, 9 July 2013
This review is from: Attack on Titan 5 (Paperback)
I am in love with this series. If you have not started already you must start now! I can't wait for volume 6 and 7 to come. The packaging was standard and came on time. Attack on Titan for the win.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 15 Sep 2014
This review is from: Attack on Titan 5 (Paperback)
ordered for my son. he loves it

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 25 July 2014
Brill thanks

Attack on Titan 5
Attack on Titan 5 by Hajime Isayama (Paperback - 6 Jun 2013)