5.0 out of 5 stars Bring your passport to Paris, many attractions are free!
Published 10 months ago by Share the LOVE.

I know this is supposed to be a very good book and I am sure it is. Maybe I am guilty of not giving it a chance but it was pitched to an American audience and all I wanted was a nuts and bolts, no messing around, blow by blow account of Paris. Opted for the Lonely Planet in the end.
Published 5 months ago by RJ

5.0 out of 5 stars Bring your passport to Paris, many attractions are free!, 28 Mar. 2014
This review is from: Rick Steves' Paris 2014 (Paperback)
Rick Steves gives you a wealth of information, excellent book. The only thing I will say is the book is aimed at American's and could have more information on traveling to Paris from else where in Europe. One thing the book didn't mention which may help out, is that if you are under 27 and a member of the EU many attractions are free, we entered the Sainte Chaplle, Louve and palace of Versaille all free of charge. Bring your passport!

5.0 out of 5 stars Very useful, 7 Jun. 2014
This review is from: Rick Steves' Paris 2014 (Paperback)
Rick gives you best pointers on when and how to go to major museums. We had a very easy entry into Louvre thanks to Rick. He explained the best access and best times to visit Louvre. I quoted Rick so many times during our stay in Paris that my son gave him a name Kiki Riki.

Best meal in Rue Clair thanks to Rick

4.0 out of 5 stars A great guide book, 16 Feb. 2014
C. E. Carter "Christopher" (sheffield UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Rick Steves' Paris 2014 (Paperback)
I got really familiar with this book before setting off for Paris. Unfortunately I left it on the coffee table at home and could not find another copy in the bookshops so I had to use a different one. I thought that Rick's book was superior.

5.0 out of 5 stars awesome, 6 Feb. 2014
This review is from: Rick Steves' Paris 2014 (Paperback)
its my first try with rick steve's guide books, and i can't say anything against it! love it from the beginning on!

5.0 out of 5 stars Fabulous!, 16 Jan. 2014
This review is from: Rick Steves' Paris 2014 (Paperback)
Bought as a Christmas present for parents who are taking a trip to Paris in February.
Hardly been put down since.
Seems to be really good to help plan trips out.
Really good tips as to which days are best for all the attractions. Hints to get the best value for money. Good tourist tips.
Best ways to travel to and from places. Very accurate prices and times.

Just hope its all correct when they go!

Would recommend!

5.0 out of 5 stars As Expected, 4 Jan. 2014
C. J. Vickers (England) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Rick Steves' Paris 2014 (Paperback)
We have been using Rick Steves' travel guides for nearly 10 years and we are always pleased with what we get. The structure of the guide makes it easy to find what you are looking for and his advice on sleeping, eating and visiting are spot on and make for an enjoyable holiday. Highly recommended!

2.0 out of 5 stars I know this is supposed to be a very good book and I am sure it is, 22 Aug. 2014
This review is from: Rick Steves' Paris 2014 (Paperback)

5.0 out of 5 stars There is so much information that I was a little ..., 9 Aug. 2014
This review is from: Rick Steves' Paris 2014 (Paperback)
There is so much information that I was a little intimidated reading this before first trip to Paris but it has come into it's own now I've been. Well written, amusing, and relevant.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good book, 6 Oct. 2014
This review is from: Rick Steves' Paris 2014 (Paperback)
Has the right details required for a first visit to Paris - in terms of metro, timings, places to visit.

Rick Steves' Paris 2014
Rick Steves' Paris 2014 by Rick Steves (Paperback - 17 Oct. 2013)