1 Review

4.0 out of 5 stars Good!, 25 Feb 2013
This review is from: Let's Go Budget Amsterdam (Paperback)
This is a book aimed at the student/budget/looking for a bargain traveler. I received it today and I read it on my way to work, well skimmed really cause there is only so much that can be read in a guide. It is written by Americans, hence the $18 advert in one of the pages and is quite geared towards that market but it shall suit any English reader and us Britons perfectly fine. It starts off in colour (4 sheets/8 pages) and is then in black and white.

There is information about the areas, what the consist of, when to go and maps and 2 suggested itineraries for a stay in Amsterdam. The book is then sectioned into budget food, accommodation, nightlife etc for each area which unlike other books I have found is not like 'information overload' or confusing to make sense of. There is information at the back as well as a short history lesson, customs etc into Dam. And also for the longer term stay information on studying, volunteer and long term work.

I liked this travel guide and it suits my bargain basement, shoestring needs quite alright. I would recommend to anyone who wants a bargain, is a student, ways to save or to just combine with a more lavish trip and I shall be taking it on my trip to Dam. Good book.

Let's Go Budget Amsterdam
Let's Go Budget Amsterdam by Inc. Harvard Student Agencies (Paperback - 15 Mar 2012)
6.92
Not in stock; order now and we'll deliver when available