on 2 April 2015
Wow really pleased with my books this collection of Harry potter books is amazing a must for any fan it is expensive but worth the
Money l just love the monsters book of monsters very like the real one all l can say is save and buy this collection
on 22 February 2013
When I saw this collection for sale I had to have it, yes it is expensive, but worth the money, the books are great and well made, this is a must for the die hard Harry Potter fan like myself.
on 1 November 2013
As close as you'll get to Hogwarts: A History. Very impressed with this collection, each one is brilliantly crafted and presented perfectly. Worth every penny!!!
22 comments|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 4 August 2013
Wow! What can I say other than this is amazing. I've been lusting after this since the day it was released but the cost always put me off. Finally bought it and the wait was worth it. Unwrapping the box was fantastic. So much content and so well put together. The books are beautiful and very detailed. The graphics book is particularly interesting. However, nothing beats the excitement unboxing the monster book of monsters .

If you are thinking about thins and it is a lot to consider with the huge cost - just go for it. It's not going to be around forever with only 3000 produced worldwide. This will increase in value - no doubt .
on 14 June 2014
If you've ever watched the films and been fascinated by the books in the library (like I have) then you'll be stunned by this set. From the moment it was released I was desperate to purchase it, but the price put me off. I finally took the plunge and wish I'd done it sooner. The box it arrives in is very big and magical and when you open it the book set looks incredible. Pictures don't do it any justice. If your a big fan of Harry Potter you definitely need this beautiful set!
on 11 March 2013
That was my best purchase ever! I have never seen something so especial and beautiful like this colletion.

Regrets: zero
on 28 May 2013
As a huge Harry Potter fan, who boasts Harry Potter tattoos, this collection could have been better. The books are beautifully made, with fantastic detail, but as a whole there is no more detail than what is already seen in the Harry Potter: Page to Screen book already. A lot of stuff is repeated. For the price I personally don't think it is worth it.

But there could be and needs to be a lot more books done on the subject of Harry Potter, minus repeated content.