5.0 out of 5 stars awesome
The only bad thing is, that I came to the last page.

It was as good as the fist two books...
It had explosions and adventure, to keep you on your toes.
With love and romantic and selflessness of others.

It shows how far a black soul would go, to get what he wants.

I love The Penton Vampires and will miss them all.

I...
Published 14 months ago by N. Lovett

2.0 out of 5 stars Captivating, but flawed.
A truly engaging novel. The writer creates some lovely characters, scenarios and relationships. However, I found the characters very two dimensional and at times, unbelievable.

However the story line still held me to the end, overall an enjoyable read.
Published 11 months ago by stacey wootton

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

4.0 out of 5 stars Omega, 8 Mar 2013
I have been reading The Penton Vampire Legacy from the start and I must say I enjoyed it very much, it was well written and kept your attention throughout, plenty of twists and turns and the characters were all credible, well done Susannah, keep turning out the good books, I look forward to reading more.

5.0 out of 5 stars awesome, 10 Feb 2013
N. Lovett - See all my reviews
The only bad thing is, that I came to the last page.

It was as good as the fist two books...
It had explosions and adventure, to keep you on your toes.
With love and romantic and selflessness of others.

It shows how far a black soul would go, to get what he wants.

I love The Penton Vampires and will miss them all.

I hope there is more to come from Susannah Sandlin.
She has shown her skills, as an outstanding Author...
And, if there was to be more Penton Vampires books to come.
I would love to read them.

5.0 out of 5 stars Summary of Omega, 2 April 2013
Omega - I loved it. I would like to know if there is a follow up book on the horizon

5.0 out of 5 stars A supremely imaginative paranormal romance that will delight fans of Keri Arthur and Charlaine Harris., 16 Mar 2013
This review is from: Omega (The Penton Vampire Legacy) (Paperback)
Fresh, current and contemporary this thoroughly modern narrative is one that slots into its genre beautifully, as something refreshingly new and exciting! Omega is the third installment within a steamy paranormal series called `Penton Legacy' with Redemption (book one) and Absolution (book 2). Omega continues the story as foretold within the previous books with Adrian and Matthias in heated conflict, amid the bloody war between the Vampire Tribunal and the defiant scathe of Penton, Alabama, raging on. As all retreat to Omega where sanctuary is sought, Will Ludlam is charged with protecting Penton's humans rather than fighting alongside his Vampire brethren (much to his dislike). Will is however keen to fight and prove his worth and so when the enemy does descend to meet them, he is ready along with his partner Randa. This is an exciting tale that cleverly combines varying genres in a remarkable story, of courage and inner strength versus love.

Taken on a rollercoaster of a ride, this poignant and often dramatic story is one that had me glued to the pages and needing a box of tissues for I found it so effecting. Will is a kind-hearted, likeable character who carries within great knowledge and yet has the body of a twenty-two year old. Sizzling and sensual the growing relationship that forms between Will and Randa is quite hypnotic, as their friendship grows into lust and love and the Vampire within is suppressed. As mesmerizing as Bella and Edward or Stephan and Elena, this astonishingly surprising paranormal romance certainly exceeded all expectations.

Enchanting and deeply fascinating, this well-written and cleverly crafted story was a delight to behold and a really enjoyable read. Unputdownable and addictive, I was engrossed especially during the fast-paced action scenes that are so intense and dynamic. Beautifully blending impassioned character-driven sagas with nail-biting drama within a delicate supernatural ambiance, this impressive story is a compelling read. I am so pleased to have had the opportunity of reading this fantastic book and I look forward to discovering more of Susannah Sandlin's work.

*I won a paperback copy of "Omega by Susannah Sandlin" through a Goodreads, first-read giveaway*

5.0 out of 5 stars great, 13 Mar 2014
B. Broughton "FISHERMAN" (SPAIN) - See all my reviews
if you are into vampire book this trilogy is for you but they must be read in order to understand the plot

5.0 out of 5 stars Loved it, 9 Mar 2014
Don't think I can wait till June for the next instalment but I must I suppose. This is one of the best series of books I've ever read. Well done

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic page turner, 7 Jan 2014
I have completely devoured the books in this series. They are fun, fast paced, sexy and gritty. I cannot recommend them highly enough to fans of paranormal romance and all things vamp.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great book, 4 Dec 2013
Bought this on a whim while waiting on a flight and its great. Gonna buy the rest of the series as its totally immersive.

5.0 out of 5 stars Penton legacy Trio, 9 Nov 2013
This series of vampire stories is brilliant I bought all three books at the same time read them in order and now can't wait for the next book of the penton vampire legacy
I gave this book 5* as I would for the other two in the series best read I've had in ages couldn't put the books down till I finished

5.0 out of 5 stars Omega the Pentagon vampire legacy, 30 Oct 2013
This series us an excellent read . , I read all 3books in a week as I couldn't put then down..a must read... Just loved them and wish there was more...

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›
ARRAY(0xaed8fb28)

Omega (The Penton Vampire Legacy)
Omega (The Penton Vampire Legacy) by Susannah Sandlin (Paperback - 5 Feb 2013)
7.64