Format: Paperback|Change

on 10 December 2013
This is the first book I have read by this author and it's quite good. Jazz is a sniper with SWAT and hides her past from her colleagues. She teams up with an ex lover to find the person or persons responsible for trying to frame her. She has flashbacks of an unhappy childhood which adds a touch of reality to the story. The plot is quite believable as are the characters with whom one can easily relate. The passion between the two main characters is a bit over the top and may not be to everyone's liking, but then the author says she likes combining romance with suspense and therefore this book should appeal to a wide range of readers who will ultimately enjoy the book.
Paul.
on 10 July 2014
This yarn describes the activities of bent US cops and the resultant outcomes.The heroine is a highly skilled police sniper but has a troubled background to which constant referral can put a less than highly-attentive reader off the scent. Her mental wanderings and repeated detailed-description sex with the hero are somewhat off-putting.
on 19 January 2012
Overall I did really enjoy this book, I think it would make a good film. I didn't like the more graphic parts of the book as I think it's not needed, but I understand what sells and it wasn't disgustingly graphic so I can forgive. I did like Jaz as a character and although the story had twists and turns, it wasn't hard to follow and keep up. Well written and a good pace. Enjoyable as one of the first thriller/crime books I've read.
on 21 April 2014
Excellent storyline that had you on the edge of your seat from beginning to end, I couldn't put it down. I loved Joy, her innocence was adorable and it was wonderful to see how she softened Luke's character.
on 20 November 2014
This is not my usual kind of book. I was getting a bit bored with the same old Romance and read the blurb and thought why not give it a try. And I am so glad I did. Luke is just any women's dream come true and his Daughter Joy is fantastic. Jazz is an excellent sniper but has a hidden past that is brought in to the open by corrupt Sheriffs and cops. There is a lot going on in this book but it is easy to follow and very well written. Very highly recommended.
on 8 November 2014
The heroine in this novel had a rough child hood, was orphaned at an early age, but she worked hard to make a success and something of herself, found her hero, and after some rather bad luck and bloodshed they managed to get it together,
and make a life together. It was a pleasure to read such a gripping story, and being action packed.
on 5 November 2014
Nice to have a female character in a non-traditional role, but why does she have to be so weak and vulnerable throughout most of the book? Also, I wasn't convinced by the plot - I predicted most of the twists well before they happened. That said, the book was an entertaining quick read, so long as your expectations aren't too high.
on 14 October 2014
Very good book. Well written with lots of interesting
characters. Good plot , some unrealistic stuff but enjoyable easy reading. Would buy another from this author.
on 9 July 2014
Story kept my attention from the start, fast paced and great characters. This is the first book I have read by this author, will be looking fo more in this series.
on 25 June 2014
thoroughly enjoyed this book. great character descriptions. story flowed well. lots of excitement. highly recommend to anyone looking for a good book......