Format: Paperback|Change

on 11 December 2014
Very good idea, a pocket guide to fleece and is the smaller version of its very big brother. Great to take to shows, groups, farm visits etc. a must for all fleece people who buy it to spin, felt, weave, craft etc. Excellent pictures and info.
on 7 January 2015
I have this in kindle and paper back. I have found it invaluable for choosing fleeces for spinning. It's actually very interesting as well - as it has a little bit about the history of each breed as well as their fleece details.
on 19 October 2013
Based on the Fleece and Fibre Source Book, this is a handy sized and excellent guide to Sheep Breeds and their fleece characteristics, just the thing to pop in your handbag when looking to buy a fleece at a show.
on 11 September 2013
what a super little book !!
Very compact and pocketable (is that a word??)
Took it with me to a show for reference and found it invaluable.
on 31 March 2014
This is a must have book for all the spinners out there, so informative about the type of sheep and their fleeces. An excellent guide book
on 31 March 2015
I take this book with me I am doing my qualification in spinning so I am learn all about the sheep around me and this book is a grate help
on 20 April 2014
excellent book for the geeks of fibres. easy to read and learn from effortlessly. would recommend to textile enthusiasts and designers.
on 3 October 2013
This book is a very useful guide, particularly if you're new to spinning and want to know if particular fleeces are worth getting.
on 16 May 2014
Love this book there is so much information in here on breeds I've not tried yet but will now I know how to expect them to handle
on 27 May 2014
This is the book to take with you on every trip to the country. Keep it in the car, never be without it. Fantasy buy.