5.0 out of 5 stars Read to lead
I find all of these books really touching and motivational. There's a good array of options now but don't fret; each one is excellent and well worth the money.
Published 16 months ago by Read to lead

3.0 out of 5 stars Not impressed
I decided to buy this book after reading tons of good reviews. Well what can I say, it doesn't really work for me... I found stories to be childish and silly and they did't really inspire me. However, it's just my personal opinion, and all people are different :)
Published 15 months ago by Kseniya

5.0 out of 5 stars Read to lead, 18 Sept. 2013
This review is from: Chicken Soup for the Soul: All Your Favorite Original Stories Plus 20 Bonus Stories for the Next 20 Years (Paperback)

5.0 out of 5 stars Good for the soul., 12 Sept. 2013
As comforting as a can of soup on a cold night. A real "pick-up any time" book with lots of short inspiring stories so if you only have five minutes to spare it doesn't matter. Perfect when you need warming up!

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 3 July 2014
Good short stories which shares kindness and faith - loved it

3.0 out of 5 stars Not impressed, 18 Oct. 2013

4.0 out of 5 stars but came in good condition., 16 Dec. 2014
A gift for someone else so can't feedback on content, but came in good condition.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 11 Nov. 2014