Format: MP3 CD|Change

on 14 July 2013
This well written, concise and detailed material provides an amazing insight into the workings of these various secret government groups who are scheming against human society and cultures for their own personal gain. Quite amazing how key names and players who we all know are right at the centre of the Bilderberg etc aims and objectives for a new world order.
on 18 July 2013
Great book on the worlds shadow government anyone wanting to find out more you must buy this book and Jim Tucker's Bilderberg Diary
on 1 May 2011
I heard of this group by accident whilst watching 'conspiracy theories' online. I bought this book to learn more about them. This book is very informative. The only complaint I have about the style of the book is that sometimes it descends into a quasi-thriller of the Stephen King style, which made me doubt the authenticity of the story at times. I soon got over that though, as the facts presented are those that can generally be corroborated by independent sources.It makes for scary reading, and actually makes sense of a lot of political maneovering we see in the headlines every day.
on 17 September 2009
The Information is relevant to everyone who cares about what is going to happen to us if we let it. However I received my book brand new and up to early 2009 but the north american issue which obviously had more of a American slant mentioning more players and organisations from the states. in the book description on amazon there is no mention of North American or European editions which I think is quite important to the readers geographical location as I live in England, UK and the north american trade agreement is of less interest to me than the corrupt ratifying of the Lisbon treaty within the EU.
44 comments|8 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 17 November 2014
Really good book. True facts. Everyone should read it. It opens your mind for what happens around us and we don't know. You will be impressed with it.
on 13 December 2012
must read book to find out some of the truths behind one of the worlds secret power groups that influence world government policies
on 5 March 2015
All you need to know about this invisible hand linked with others who manipulate behind the scenes of the world stage.
on 1 April 2012
I bought this book after reading a lot of exciting reviews! Maybe I forgot to read the negative ones though..... Well, let's say that I was expecting more information! I know very little about the New World Order or these secret groups but enough to know that what the author talks about is true, you only have to look around you and match it with the information he gives. The problem with this book is it is partly about other groups, like the Council on Foreign Relations and the Trilateral Commission, more than actually about the Bilderberg Group. Then there are dozens of photos of members of the Bilderberg Group. If they are that secretive why are there so many photos circulating? And there are lists of all the participants as well so they don't seem to keep their secrets very well! The author sees himself as a bit of a James Bond type and I found that rather irritating. That said there is interesting information, for example about the Bolsheviks so the book is worth reading although I wish I had come across a better written one!

Interesting that the author talks about Pedro M. Lopes Santana as being a former Portuguese Prime Minister but well, the guys name is Pedro Santana Lopes (whether the M. is there or not I don't know). Just a detail but he should have got it right! A pity he doesn't talk about the death of another prime minister, Francisco Sá Carneiro who was killed (possibly murdered) in a plane crash together with his minister of defense. I am sure these secret groups were behind their deaths as it seems that the Defense Minister was going to tell NATO all about the Americans shipping guns to the Middle East through Lisbon. Funny that he talks about other, less important facts about Portugal....

The story about Mitterrand I confess I didn't understand but then it is maybe my fault as I know nothing about him.

Anyway, the bottom line is that there is a lot wrong with the world we live in and the better we are informed the safer we will be (at least so I hope....). So... do read about this subject, maybe other books though! I suppose this one was so well marketed that it is made out to be something it is not but that s my personal opinion, other people might love it!
on 11 July 2014
Great book, tells you about the secrets of who is running the world brilliant well worth reading.
on 2 August 2010
I was uneasy about this book as soon as I started to read it: part-truth, part speculation, part fantasy, and mostly cobbled together from books by other people. But when I got to page 59, which deals with the downfall of Richard Nixon, I had to stop and pause when I read that "in the mid-1960s, the Bilderbergers placed Kissinger in charge of a small group" [no evidence given to demonstrate that this is true] "consisting of James Schlesinger; Alexander Haig and Daniel Ellsberg. Working with them was the Institute of Policy Studies chief theoretician, Noam Chomsky."

In other words Noam Chomsky worked with Kissinger in the 1960s to discredit Nixon. This is nuts because (a) I can find no evidence for it and (b) why the hell would Kissinger want to discredit Nixon? Thanks to Nixon, Kissinger had become possibly the most powerful man on the planet.

Now it's true there's a lot of skullduggery going on. It's true, and very evident, that national governments are controlled by unelected groups of powerful people working behind the scenes. It's possible that these people are the Bilderberg Group.

But Estulin seems to me like some kind of crazy person. I wonder if I'll manage to finish his book?
44 comments|3 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse