on 19 January 2014
After reading this great book, it help me easier to get over my Milk chocolate and cheese addiction. These were last steps to become vegan. It opens your eyes and it gives you enough information for your next move.
on 5 June 2014
This book gives excellent advice of which foods to eat and what not to eat plus amazing food recipes. I definitely recommend this book to anyone. It also outlines about vitamins that you need to keep updated on.
on 3 March 2014
Very informative without pushing you into a corner, it gives you the facts and lets you decide the rest. Alicia comes across very humble in the book and they're are some great vegan recipes in the book too.
on 20 May 2014
Very informative, but easy to read. Great , yummy recipes! Definitely worth reading if you care about your health, those around you, the planet and animals. I highly recommend this book for everyone!
on 2 January 2014
Highly informative, interesting, supportive, encouraging, great recopies. A beautiful book and a pleasure to read. Would highly recommend to anyone interested in exploring a Vegan diet.
on 26 February 2015
Very passionate & informative… eye opening and a great support to anyone wanting to take steps to becoming vegetarian, vegan and healthier, kinder to themselves and the planet!
on 3 February 2015
Learnt a lot from this book. It is not an encyclopedia into health but it does give you several useful tips. I like the presentation of the book and want to get one for my mum.
on 17 January 2011
Last week I said I could never give up butter but after chapter 3 of this book I don't think I want to eat dairy ever again. When it comes to 'live long and prosper' you may read 'The secret' or 'The e-Myth' to prosper, but please read this to live long. Great for your health and consciousness (brushing away the ignorant bubble we feel more comfortable living in while deep down we are not really at ease) whatever path you choose to tread as a result and you will make diet changes for the better as a result of reading this! Full of valuable insights and information. Written in a very approachable way. I like the educational bit (that gets five stars) more than the recipes which are not having me rush to the kitchen wanting to cook anything, nor my long time vegetarian husband. But then I bought it for the food lifestyle change inspiration rather than for the recipes. This is essential reading. We should all know more about food as you are what you eat.
on 21 September 2011
What a great book this is, as a veggy going vegan it has been such a help. Not preachy either, family and friends might get a copy! Thank you Alicia.
on 16 June 2015
A well meaning book, the right sympathies I think. A little too 'chatty' perhaps, quite a lot about the author. Very good' kind to animals' recipes.