Format: Paperback|Change

on 19 December 2011
Interesting designs in this book. A very good read, clear instructions with good pictures. Only downside is yarn in american terms but easy enough for an experienced knitter to know what ply to use.
on 1 February 2013
Recieved this book within 48 hours, well packaged too. There are a variety of designs for socks in the book, for both ladies and men. The type face is large and very easy to read, there are lots of detailed instructions and photos, so I won't go wrong. Although the yarn stated is American, this equates to English 4 ply yarn which is widely available in the UK.
on 8 February 2012
Sock Loom Basics
Was delighted to finally get this book so I could make a start with the loom. The
casting on is easy enough but following on with the actual weaving I found to be really awkward
Unfortunately, there are no instructions for a left handed crafter like me.
With most crafts, I've learned to adapt instructions but not so with this book.
Really disappointed. I will however persevere.
on 15 February 2012
This book has made it much easier to understand how the sock loom works I am now well on my way to finishing my first pair of socks
on 8 May 2013
This is a good book for using the Sock Loom - which is a quirky little gadget. The book is very informative and much easier to use than the dvd that came with the Sock Loom.
on 27 March 2013
The book is very clear and easy reading to make some amazing socks. I can't wait to start making some with beads and other little trinkets on them! Lets see if Simon will be wearing some really wild looking socks! They make the heel look simple to do and explain it clearly and concise . I've started on a pair of baby socks first but trust me it does take a while to knit with such fine yarn, no matter how much you knit it never seems to be enough to make a full sock! I can't wait until i have done enough to make these baby socks, because there are some amazing socks in the book I want to make!!
on 14 March 2014
i have enjoyed reading this book as i have just started useing a loom which i brought off amazon .and its very hard to put down once you start it.i want to buy a sock loom next.
on 23 September 2015
Nice easy to read book with some different ideas and ways to make socks or leg warmers with your loom. You would be surprised what you could do with what to me just looked like a really big French knitting dolly! You need a good bit of patience and a steady hand for loom knitting and a basic ability to crochet or French knit will help you no end and its about being good with the hook really.

Nice book.
on 8 March 2014
i received this book less than 24hours after ordering it.I love the way this book gives clear instructions for making socks,its very easy to follow and understand. i can't wait now for my sock loom to arrive so i can make some great looking socks.Will be making the ones with beads on as prezzies even these look quite easy to make.I've only made tube socks before.I would definiteley recommend this book.
on 10 October 2013
Too much talk and few step by step photographs.
I find it not easy to follow and couldn't understand how it works.
Only understood the stitches wich is the only part of the book with step by step images.
Not good for me...