on 31 May 2014
I bought this for myself as I'm a big Game of Thrones fan, especially House Stark, and I'm always using notebooks at work. I wasn't sure if this would be a diary or a notebook since it said 'journal' but bought it anyway. It's a notebook, ruled pages, with a leather-type hardback cover, grey page separator ribbon, and one of those elastic band things that keep it closed in your bag. The ruled lines are a little thin but OK. The cover is good quality, soft, and my Stark one has a direwolf and 'Stark' written on the front and 'Winter Is Coming' on the back. There's a cute little insert in the front with pics of all the Stark family and a few lines about each of them. There's also a pic of Winterfell in the front, and a map of Westeros, with a little flap for keeping bits of paper in the back. I'm not sure how many pages there are but it's pretty thick and I'm sure it'll last me ages, and the quality means that it won't get damaged easily.

I thought it was a bit expensive but it is a good quality item and it should last me a while. It would make a nice gift for a Game of Thrones fan.
on 17 January 2016
Brilliant journal, I love everything about it, the quality is fabulous, the feel is great, I haven't started writing in it yet but the pages are superior quality. There is lots of information inside about House Stark, if you love Game of Thrones you will definitely love this.
on 29 November 2015
Got this as a birthday present and couldn't wait to use it whilst finishing my last inferior notebook.

It is a perfect notebook for me - high quality ruled paper, awesome design and feels of very good quality. The back pocket is also useful.

I would definitely recommend this, not just because it's GoT related but it is of excellent quality!
Great item for the Game of Thrones fan.

A5 sized journal with a chunky well-made feel, not cheap and nasty as some journals are. This one will last some time and as the design on the front is subtle, you get to be a geek in public without anyone knowing :)
on 10 January 2016
Bought as a gift. Good quality Game of Thrones themed journal, lovely embossed logo on the front and high quality paper inside. Only thing I would say is that it's a bit expensive for what it is, if I'm honest, but great quality nonetheless.
on 8 August 2014
great look and a must for all Game of Thrones fans
on 27 June 2015
Perfect gift for the Game of Thrones fan in your life. I purchased this for my husband to use in his new job. He was delighted with it. Great quality and would definitely recommend. You won't be disappointed.
on 19 January 2016
Teenager thrilled with this and uses it for revision notes. Anything that makes a teenage boy make notes is exceptional! Nice quality notebook.
on 12 January 2015
Very nice and simple gift for a Game of Thrones/House Stark fan - good quality notebook, unlikely to disappoint.
on 19 October 2015
I bought this for my best friend, she absolutely loves it, I'll be buying one for myself soon.