5.0 out of 5 stars Madcap, funny a diversion & an escape, 5 Oct. 2010
sharon "I listen to my books while working, a... (Falmouth, United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
This review is from: The Muppet Show Comic Book: The Treasure of Peg-Leg Wilson (Muppet Graphic Novels (Quality)) (Paperback)
Roger Landridge does it again, this series just gets better & better. Love it, as well as the extra stories peppered though the comic, & the cover gallery in the back, Scooter finds a treasure map while tidying up & works out that there's actual treasure hidden somewhere in the theatre, ah but Rizzo the Rat overhears & he will tear the whole place down if he has to. You see Animal like you've never seen him before, I mean he's well mannered & courteous & oh my goodness subsevient!!!. There must be something in the water because Kermit all of a sudden is too cool for school, donning leather jacket & dark shades.

As usual chocca block of madness, for me the muppets make me nostalgic, they also have got under my kids skin too, brilliant....

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 22 Dec. 2014