on 26 May 2012
This is a fantastic book!
Concise and to the point with very pratical tips on how to improve your love making and provides detailed explainations as to why women just some want to f**k instead of make love.

A Must read book to add to your collection.
on 3 July 2013
A short but concise guide for men and women in relationships where the women are looking for a bit more "alpha" in their man in the bedroom. I'm in my mid-twenties but rather inexperienced. However, whilst I knew something was missing for me I thought me fantasising over alpha male qualities was me being odd. However, it seems I'm not the only woman in the world feeling this way. Woohoo! Absolutely brilliant and well worth the read. Its not a big book either. I read it within a few hours. Now all I have to do is get my boyfriend to read it.....
on 29 December 2013
A great book - well written, amusing and, above all, full of insightful tips that alpha males can confidently put to good use to satisfy their partners !
on 22 June 2015
Excellent
on 8 October 2013
I bought this because I thought it would be interesting to hear a womans point of view and so for me it proved. The book is split into three sections, for men, for women and for couples. I have only skimmed through the 'for women' section but found the other two sections interesting and useful. The book contains some practical advise on controling your woman in bed some of which I have tried to good effect. There are tips here that would probably work for most couples, but this book is aimed mainly at those couples where the woman has a tendancy to like the man to take control in the bedroom but he needs a bit of help to get the best out of her.
on 1 November 2013
It was my male pride, I thought I was doing ok in the bedroom until I read this. And I was doing ok in bed but that was it, just ok. This book has given me the confidence to really give my partner what she wants. After my first read it made a difference and I have not looked back since.

From competing in just the 100 metre sprint in the Bedroom Olympics, I'm now taking on the decathlon!
on 31 October 2013
Good but perhaps could have been better structured
A LOT left to the imagination
Perhaps too much
Mind you guys do prefer known boundaries
on 2 February 2016
Fast delivery at a great price
on 14 December 2015
Okay(ish). Basic and short.
on 19 August 2014