5.0 out of 5 stars Changing your perspective
Published on 11 Feb. 2013 by Eszter Szczaurski

2.0 out of 5 stars No advice on how to sell?
Not my type of book, lots of sell sell sell, without telling those who are useless at selling (like me) how to do it. I was hoping for a few tips and tricks of how to sell generally but this book just wasn't helpful for me at all.
Published 3 months ago by Amazon Customer

5.0 out of 5 stars Changing your perspective, 11 Feb. 2013
This review is from: SELL OR BE SOLD (Hardcover)
I started reading this book by thinking I am not a salesperson, not really my cup of tea. It really helped me to see that yes, I either sell things or I won't be successful. It describes it in a very simple and down to earth way, it is not unrelaistic, it is really different than anything I have read before. Actually, the previous "motivational" books made me say I never want to sell anything, if that is what it takes to sell. This book has restored my confidence. Recommended to every single person, no matter what profession you are in, if you want just a promotion at your workplace or start a business or anything. It is must read.

5.0 out of 5 stars Buy and read or be sold, 3 Feb. 2014
Grants book is fresh, with great new ways of thinking in our challenging economy this book changed my life and has inspired me to do many things I would never have done over the past 12 months

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome advice, not just for sales but for life in general., 2 Oct. 2014
This book changed the way I see sales. Grant makes the case that we're all in sales, whatever we do for a living. Even just getting someone you know to do something small for you is making a sale, or rather it's getting them sold on why they should do that thing for you.

Confidence, customer service, presenting the sale and promoting/selling yourself... it's all in here, and the info is definitely worth the price because it's high-value stuff (also covered in the book.) I'm new to Grant Cardone, but I'm pretty much an instant convert. This book's like getting handed the keys to life.

4.0 out of 5 stars Hard sell...pushing his own products, 27 Feb. 2015
M. Dickson "Beefy" (UK) - See all my reviews
I love the pace and energy in the book, but a lot of it seems to be up-selling Cardone's own products (I'm sure he would take that as a compliment). Much of this book covers the 'why' of selling but could do with more of the 'how' (which you can get by paying for his audio CD's...)

Very pushy but ultimately a kick up the backside for you to get up and in front of people selling your shizz! If you want energising, motivating and encouragement to take action, this will do it!

5.0 out of 5 stars wow, 4 Jun. 2014
A very fresh inspiring book, showing how life is all about selling, yourself or whatever, and how to go about this and be cause and get the results you want. Quite an eye opener. All should read it, and it's very enjoyable. Very good value for money.

4.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 17 May 2015
So happy I read this. Interesting insights and ideas. Although Grant Cardones sales techniques are aggressive for English buyers the ideas and attitude of him is admirable and your can take a lot from it. I love watching his videos as well and this boss plays nicely along side them.

2.0 out of 5 stars No advice on how to sell?, 11 Feb. 2015

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Book 5 STARS!, 18 May 2015
great book for any type of business owner, such great practical advice and new fresh ideas! grant cardone is amazing and he knows what hes talking about! could listen to him all day, talks so much sense! deffo a good investment!

5.0 out of 5 stars This book has changed how I feel about sales, 7 Nov. 2014
Hi everybody this is a great book! It has helped me change how I think about sales and will in the future prove to have been vital in my business success thanks

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 29 Dec. 2014
This review is from: SELL OR BE SOLD (Hardcover)
Great book - lots of useful tips and tricks in there!

SELL OR BE SOLD
SELL OR BE SOLD by CARDONE G. (Hardcover - 1 Mar. 2012)